• 4GB ram
  • internal microsd/removable os install drive
  • clamshell design(3ds xl dimensions)
  • 5" 720p capacitive top screen
  • 3" 320p resistive bottom screen
  • 1.3Mpix front camera
  • dual slide pads
  • standard face buttons[dpad,abxy]
  • 8 usb ports for accessories [bluetooth, gps, 3g/4g, storage. accelerometers, irda, rear cameras]
  • removable 30Whr battery
  • any x86 OS you want
  • simultasking[different programs per display]

one-of-my-dream-pandoras.jpg

Well some people want to play old x86 desktop games. I'm hopeful A15 and DosBox will run Daggerfall.

Really nice job on the render.

Why are you so obsessed with amd?
it has very good perormance, low power usage, relatively cheap and compatible with many different OSs, [osx, linux, windows, other embeded os]

I have a netbook with the c50, it plays far cry at 720p @ 20-30fps, crysis 2 480p @10-20fps, half life 2 720 @20-30fps, doom3 600p @20-30fps, youtube videos play at 1080p no dropped frames, plays bluray bitrate movies, emulation of everything below 7th gen consoles fairly well, etc.etc.

with amd temash halfpower consumption, cheaper, double gfx performance, what is not to be excited about.

I also like exynos products, so I bought a galaxy tab 7.0 plus.

Touchscreen keyboards suck,

The mechanical feedback provided by the P1 is acceptable, I suspect the iCP2 keyboard is rather better.

Two screens might be nice, but a real keyboard takes priority in my book.

The mechanical feedback provided by the P1 is acceptable, I suspect the iCP2 keyboard is rather better.

fixed mechanical keyboard vs customizable software based keyboard that can be usedfor multiple languages, layouts and other programmable features.

Last edited by a moderator:

fixed mechanical keyboard vs customizable software based keyboard that can be usedfor multiple languages, layouts and other programmable features.
Fixed mechanical keyboards win all the way. Every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

better vs more functionality? tough call but if the p2 wants be sold in asia, the middle east etc software based keyboard  is easier than custom keypad per region.

better vs more functionality? tough call but if the p2 wants be sold in asia, the middle east etc software based keyboard  is easier than custom keypad per region.
localisation is irrelevant if the P2 has a pathetic, lame, useless, <insert negative adjective here> onscreen keyboard!

localisation is irrelevant if the P2 has a pathetic, lame, useless, <insert negative adjective here> onscreen keyboard!
the keyboard would have its own screen, and who is to say that it would be bad, what is BAD about the idea?

If it would do the following :

6 hours heavy use on Battery

Similar size to P1

Hardware keyboard rather than a second screen

Cost less than $600

Made by OP GmbH

Then take my money

Got a sneaky feeling my money is safe.  ;)

PS Could we maybe just have a mere 6 USB slots and a couple of SDXC slots ?  :p

A 30Wh battery won't fit in something with literal 3DS XL dimensions. For reference, that's over 4.5 times the capacity of the XL's battery.

A 30Wh battery won't fit in something with literal 3DS XL dimensions. For reference, that's over 4.5 times the capacity of the XL's battery.
He says he wants 8 USB Ports and that is what you pick to criticise? ;)
or how ever many usb channels the soc can support, for accessories instead of having them builtin, like cellular radios, accelerometers, gps, infrared, microphones, cameras. microsd card adapters,

that was just an idea of the size I am eyeing, plus would 30Whr be that large? 2x pandora battery...

Back