Dark Alex's 2.71 Se Custom Firmware

CUPC4KES

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH.....
Website
Visit site
has anyone upgraded to this firmware? if so is there anyway back to 1.5? i tried downgrading but it wont work, and im using the same method i used on a friends, and for some reason my power light keeps flashing orange to green, i think i mave have totally ballsed it up.

Though I don't really know why you'd go back (the custom firmware's excellent :)), but I've seen you can do so with the 'generic downgrader' from dark_alex. It's the one that works on 2.0 through 2.71.

shinneri posted on Oct 10 2006 at 06:42 PM said:
yoyoyoyoyoyoyo posted on Oct 10 2006 at 04:12 PM said:
dont you have a t0-82?
I don't think he could have installed the custom firmware if he did...
I thought he said the had a t0-82 in another thread. And yes there is a way back to 1.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, id installed the custom firmware using my 32mb card (my friend had my 2gb card to take some stuff off for his self) got to work, put my 2gb card back in and devhook wouldnt work, i got home, tried to downgrade (using the non-gta method, using a tif file, id done a friends this way)the screen was going red but the memory card light wouldnt flash, so i panicked, posted on here, then realised i hadnt got the right folder on my big card to load 1.5 eboots, so now it all works lovely, thanks for all the help though.

im sure i read somewhere that if you hold r as you boot up the psp theres a way to go back to 1.5, i know theres no need now but i like to know i can if i want.

Back