Dark Alex Does It Again.. Again

Wow, this guy is a beast. Easily a living internet legend.

I'll look into it further when some more info is out there. Thanks for the post subcon, I can personally say that you keep me well informed on psp updates :)

TelcoLou posted on Feb 4 2007 at 09:37 PM said:
- 4th level of brightness (aka battery eater) can now be selected also without ac adaptor.

... updating just for this :lol:
you crazy mad man, reported

Last edited by a moderator:
I already had the 4th brightness level via a Plugin but its good to have it built into the firmware.

Updates to the PSX Emu -

Gamma Adjustment
Volume increaser
Another Screen adjustment added called Zoom
Joypad port selection
And apparantly PSX games are running better..

Steve-O posted on Feb 4 2007 at 05:25 PM said:
I already had the 4th brightness level via a Plugin but its good to have it built into the firmware.

Updates to the PSX Emu -

Gamma Adjustment
Volume increaser
Another Screen adjustment added called Zoom
Joypad port selection
And apparantly PSX games are running better..

:eek:

subcon959 posted on Feb 4 2007 at 05:32 PM said:
Yeah joypad port selector makes it a lot easier to beat that bastard Psycho Mantis.

.. or enter cheat codes ;)

PLUS PAL Games are reported to run properly now with full screen :D :D :D!!!!! :)

TelcoLou posted on Feb 6 2007 at 09:06 PM said:
Now if only Wipeout would work ...
There is a A' bugfix that might be worth a try. I had gone back to 3.03OE-C because some games stopped working, but now I'm back to 3.10OE-A' after the fix.

Maybe it has fixed the screen size on PAL games but it seems to be running them 20% faster than they should making the music crackle and stop and sound goes out of sync. This is because popstation is only playing it in NTSC mode i think.

Anyone that has the lower version get the speed issues aswell in PAL games or should i downgrade? (I just upgraded straight to 3.10 OE-A so havnt checked 3.03 OE)

It is really great to play portable psx games though!

ok soooo lost so which firmware do you all actually reccomend in terms of psx emulation?

ps this is the first time ive posted on here for like 2 years so congrats to all the names i see have achived guru status!

Back