Damn Cap Has Gone Bye-bye

ok so i had it in my pocket yesterday in no case, thats what i seriously need to get ~~, any alternatives like a psp case that will fit my gp2x? or should i get the official one
and so the cap fell off and i cant find it now, also the replacement one with gp2x written on top as also gone missing. Which is the best cap to get, and where do i get it from?
anyway to stop it falling off everytime it gets caught?

This cap is the best imo

http://www.gp2x.de/shop/product_info.php?p...08ptnbdvh5nsha6

Also people tell me that the DS case makes for a nicer carrying case compared to the official one. I'm happy with mine, though.

I really want to get a new cap, but 3 euros for the cap + 14 euros for shipping... 17 euros for a new cap to the states? That would probably be around $20 dollars! Not worth the shipping imo. Are there cheaper shipping options out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm i got my gp2x from www.gp2x.co.uk
and got 1 cap with lots of rings on
and 1 with gp2x writing on top, if i could find my one with gp2x written on top, would it be good?
is there any cheap/easy mods to have a good jotstick? cos the standard 1 kinda sucks ass

so is #2 the best
is it the same as the spare cap u get with ur gp2x if u buy from gp2x.co.uk?
had 1 somewhere, arrgh pissing me off

MY MATE CUT THE TOP OF A GOLF T AND DRILLED A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF IT SO HE COULD SLIDE IT ONTO THE STICK SHAFT, WORKS AND FEELS GREAT.

so is #2 the best
is it the same as the spare cap u get with ur gp2x if u buy from gp2x.co.uk?
had 1 somewhere, arrgh pissing me off

#2 is the best imo, yes, and EvilDragon thinks so too, suprisingly. :p

Dunno what one is with a gp2x from gp2x.co.uk, but I somehow doubt it's the one mentioned in #2. Probably the official mk2 one.

And what about the Play-Asia one? Quite cheap even with shipping. It is not the best one, but its okay and with some modding it gets really good.

LINK

Play-Asia has caps in stock again? :eek:

freddy:
You should be able to get yourself through with babelfish. Otherwise get something who knows German to help you. Or order the play-asia one.

ok so i had it in my pocket yesterday in no case, thats what i seriously need to get ~~, any alternatives like a psp case that will fit my gp2x? or should i get the official one

I use a Nintendo DS case, and it works fine. I don't think the GP2X fits in the PSP case (I may have tried).

and so the cap fell off and i cant find it now, also the replacement one with gp2x written on top as also gone missing. Which is the best cap to get, and where do i get it from?
anyway to stop it falling off everytime it gets caught?

Well, there's always superglue. :)

Back