Craigx Does It Again...

If the problem is cosmetic and covered by a sticker I see no reason to fix it. Even with no sticker the problem is behind the battery inside the battery compartment I would still go with it. I'm a pretty hard core perfectionist and I don't care. I would care if the problem is not just cosmetic but would affect the structural integrity. What would happen if they corrected the problem? Making something thicker usually means there's less room left, would everything still fit?

elinscheid said:
March 4th for me. I'm not holding my breath.
Good choice back in January I decided to :eek: for my birthday :mellow: (February 8th) and almost died :wacko: when it didn't beat CNY.

Last edited by a moderator:
wrath of khan said:
Yep as long as there is no structural problems and it is only cosmetic and is covered by battery,
then it doesent matter.I say rock and roll

+1 :pandora2ut4:

jb0yx said:
what's the next major holiday in china?

Isn't it the one at the end of October? Although I don't recall it being as long as CNY, so shouldn't cause too much of a delay.

D.

Dunny said:
jb0yx said:
what's the next major holiday in china?

Isn't it the one at the end of October? Although I don't recall it being as long as CNY, so shouldn't cause too much of a delay.

D.
well hopefully it's done before october... shouldn't be any further excuses

This device is something of a holy grail for me (and for probably a majority of other needy gamers.) It took me three months to save up the cash for everything. I know many of you have waited a long time and maybe gave up somewhere only to have came back toward the end. BUT I say fix this one final tweak. We dont know what will happen a year or two into its everyday use. I dont want any part of the base to be weak. As careful as I could be, an accident could happen forcing me to drop this thing and if it should split in the area that the factory substantiates. . . ...

Back