Craigix Pandora Article In Click Magazine.

SomeGuy99 said:
DaveC said:
TitanUranus said:
- really, I love you all.
That is scary coming from a guy with a nick that is a play on "tight in your anus" and has an avatar of a huge phallus :p

I thought it was 'tighten your anus'? As in: something that scares you shitless.

I thought it was a refference to a deity in Greek mythology... with a slight hint that it might be innuendo (good grief, is innuendo an inuenndo in that instance?).

Last edited by a moderator:
TitanUranus said:
SomeGuy99 said:
DaveC said:
TitanUranus said:
- really, I love you all.
That is scary coming from a guy with a nick that is a play on "tight in your anus" and has an avatar of a huge phallus :p

I thought it was 'tighten your anus'? As in: something that scares you shitless.

I thought it was a refference to a deity in Greek mythology... with a slight hint that it might be innuendo (good grief, is innuendo an inuenndo in that instance?).
Innuendo? In your endo!

DaveC said:
PeteClick said:
tough crowd :p

i wrote the article and got in touch with the lads for an interview. to the best of my knowledge at the time of print what i ran was accurate, obviously some of it wasnt or it wouldnt have been brought up here, that can be sorted with the interview which will be in the next issue. we didnt have the lead time to get it into the last one, so pandora gets 2 issues of coverage rather than one - which surely isnt a bad thing?
pete
That pic you used for the Pandora on the first page is ancient. It kind of stood out right away to me as I am the one who did the Pandora case design but still you should use a new render for that.

just whipped them from the site, havent seen the thing in real life so honestly had no way of knowing. we'll get it right for craigs interview - for which the questions are actually winging their way to him pretty shortly

honestly have to say we're nowhere near used to this kind of interaction with the guys behind stuff, its usually done in a stuffy pr event setting where youve 5 minutes to interview someone - so we're kinda conditioned into just taking whatever images we can get from their websites, or requesting them from their pr agencies. this is pretty new ground for us, we bloody love it though

Pete, if it's of any help, EvilDragon recently provided some high-resolution pictures for the press in this thread. :)

got the interview over to craigx, whos sent his replies back. so just sending it back to him for a final read over and then its off to the designer. ill stick the pdf up here for you all when its all designed and prettified

pete

PeteClick said:
got the interview over to craigx, whos sent his replies back. so just sending it back to him for a final read over and then its off to the designer. ill stick the pdf up here for you all when its all designed and prettified

pete

Good man. I'd be interested in buying a copy, do you know if there are any distributors in England, or is it strictly IRE?

PeteClick said:
ill stick the pdf up here for you all when its all designed and prettified
That's very nice of you - much appreciated. :) I look forward to reading it.

EDIT: Ha, ninja'd. :ph34r:

robocop-unicorn.jpg

Nova said:
PeteClick said:

pete

Good man. I'd be interested in buying a copy, do you know if there are any distributors in England, or is it strictly IRE?

there might be the odd place in the uk that stocks it, but we havent got a direct distro there. you can buy issues online though... ill find out the link for you on monday

PeteClick said:
Nova said:
PeteClick said:

pete

there might be the odd place in the uk that stocks it, but we havent got a direct distro there. you can buy issues online though... ill find out the link for you on monday

Thanks, that'd be good. I found a section of your site that sells, but only to ROI addresses.

Nova said:
PeteClick said:
Nova said:
PeteClick said:

pete

Thanks, that'd be good. I found a section of your site that sells, but only to ROI addresses.

we'll definitely sell to the uk on request... postage will be a little higher though obviously. if you wanna ask actually, bang an email off to
Code:
glenn AT bluelake DOT ie
and ask him what the procedure is. hes our tech guy but he handles the online shop side of things too

Back