Craigix Pandora Article In Click Magazine.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Click magazine (an irish tech and game mag) has an article on the pandora.They would like a hands on test with the pandora.They say they are trying to get an interview with you craig.Maybe you know about this already.link to click mag websiteHere is the article in the picture links below.
article link.

edited now links to picasso.Better?maybe ye can view them now?

Nice to see the pandy getting coverage.

I can't view the images, they have not emailed me, I know they emailed Michael but I understand he told them to email me.

Vitel said:
Do you really think that this opera stuff is the best way to share images?
nope.im shit at computers,still learning.Arent you being pedantic here.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can either up them to your own website, or if you wish, email the scans to me and I'll up them to mine :)
iprice AT supanet DOT com

iprice said:
You can either up them to your own website, or if you wish, email the scans to me and I'll up them to mine :)
iprice AT supanet DOT com
I put them on picasso with a link.if not working ill email them to you.

Scans :S. Oh dear.

And it says the Pandora can emulate the DS and the PSP. :(

quote said:
Scans :S. Oh dear.

And it says the Pandora can emulate the DS and the PSP. :(
yeah they are a little short on info but want to do a proper article/interview with craig next month.

wrath of khan said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Are we allowing magazine scans now then?

Cool.
why not its allllllll good!!!

Is Robocop in his cage eating babyfood or something?

Love you Mali. xxxx B)

Why did they use this obsolete rendered image when we have the EvilDragon's press photos?

wrath of khan: thanks for updating the links.

Vitel said:
Why did they use this obsolete rendered image when we have the EvilDragon's press photos?

wrath of khan: thanks for updating the links.
No problem.Yeah they would like a hands on with a real pandora.maybe craig will send them one for review?

wrath of khan said:
yeah they are a little short on info but want to do a proper article/interview with craig next month.

Yeah an interview with Craig would get them that info. But so would've just a basic amount of preliminary research before writing an article.

Well if Click Magazine does not close down the forum for posting the article first! Gads! Run for the hills! The lawyers are coming!

craigix said:
Well if Click Magazine does not close down the forum for posting the article first! Gads! Run for the hills! The lawyers are coming!
click click click hear those laywers scuttle.

craigix said:
I know they emailed Michael but I understand he told them to email me.

Quick lesson in PR.

Problem: You have a lead. A magazine wants to interview you. You know they want to interview you because they have mailed somebody in your team. He has advised them to email you, but they haven't. So presumably Michael has the email address of the person who wants to interview you.

Solution: Get the email address from Michael and contact him directly.

What Michael should have really done in this situation is reply, cc'ing you in, saying that he has forwarded the email to you and you will get back to him soon.

This is really, really simple stuff. You want the publicity more than they want the article, I presume.

Pleng said:
Quick lesson in PR.

Problem: You have a lead. A magazine wants to interview you. You know they want to interview you because they have mailed somebody in your team. He has advised them to email you, but they haven't. So presumably Michael has the email address of the person who wants to interview you.

Solution: Get the email address from Michael and contact him directly.

What Michael should have really done in this situation is reply, cc'ing you in, saying that he has forwarded the email to you and you will get back to him soon.

This is really, really simple stuff. You want the publicity more than they want the article, I presume.
Dude, knock it off with the fake PR lessons. This guy sent me a message on my You tube channel; no email just a greeting and an introduction. He was looking for an interview so I emailed Craig and ED. Craig said he would do it so I replied back on my You tube channel to this guy with an email address. That's it. Don't tell me I don't know how to do something like I'm a two year old.

Back