cps3 emulator

laurent77

Still Fresh
Hi

i like cps3 game, it is possible play with these games on pandora in future ?

lolo

Hi

i like cps3 game, it is possible play with these games on pandora in future ?

lolo

For the sake of answering i will assume you are being serious.. i highly doubt it, we would probably have seen at least something (or support in one of the Mame/FBA builds) by now if it was possible & i suggest you don't post similar queries in this section again, as it just results in annoying people.

What do you mean, no Mega Man?! :(

Seriously, though, I wouldn't doubt it's *possible*, but to the best of my knowledge, it hasn't been done yet, unless I've missed something...

It's true cps3 games are fighting games and 3 of them came on dreamcast,which were street fighter III series.

It's true cps3 games are fighting games and 3 of them came on dreamcast,which were street fighter III series.

So what you're saying is that CPS3 is worthless.

D.
Well the fact that cps2 outlived it by a large margin should answer that , also most cps2 and neogeo fighters are miles better.

Last edited by a moderator:

D.
It's worhless no way street fighter 3rd strike is one of the coolest fighter with cool soundtracks and top arcade experience,i always wanted this game to be ported to portable system but still hasn't happened.

Some of the viliv umpc can play windows cps3 emulator full speed.

It's worhless no way street fighter 3rd strike is one of the coolest fighter with cool soundtracks and top arcade experience
Um, you're definitely wrong about that - it's street fighter. The game that everyone takes the p*ss out of because the only people that play it (and enthuse about it) are the types that can't handle games that actually mean you have to strategise and plan ahead, the ones who wouldn't know an "arcade experience" if one walked up to them face on and slapped their nipples with a scottish salmon.

Seriously now, beat-em-ups from SF onwards became like FIFA and CoD - cash cows which the company that owns them only had to alter some graphics every few months and pump out a new version for the kids to be swooning about how it's the best thing ever and keep dumping their cash into the cabs. In other words, traps for gullible fools.

Beat-em-ups saw their finest hour with games like Final Fight and TMNT, all else was just an exercise in separating children from their pocket money and nothing more.

D.

^ It's Street Fighter's 25th Anniversary this year, and it's Mega Man's, too. No prizes for guessing how it's probably going to turn out...

Anyway, you forgot Bucky O'Hare (arcade, not NES - they're two completely different games), there, too, Dunny. ;) Brilliant Final Fight-style brawler that also has laser guns. :p

And if were talking streetfighter then Ex+Alpha was a superb return to form for the streetfighter series.I played it to death on the Ps1.It is superb.Alpha 1 thru 3 and such were sorely lacking though.

We already have the 'best' 2D fighting game on the Pandora: Garou Mark Of The Wolves (dons flame retardant full body suit)

D.
It's worhless no way street fighter 3rd strike is one of the coolest fighter with cool soundtracks and top arcade experience,i always wanted this game to be ported to portable system but still hasn't happened.

Some of the viliv umpc can play windows cps3 emulator full speed.
Completely agree, SF III 3rd strike is one of the best (if not the best) 2D vs. fighters ever. I personally prefer the Final Fight style of fighting game, but this game is really awesome.

I played it a lot with friends on GGPO. Unfortunately, it's no longer available there, since the PS3/XB360 version has been released. It's still on Supercade, but the spectator mode is missing there.

This video demonstrates the newly introduced parry feature impressively. Daigo rulez B)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XeM0rH_4ung?feature=oembed

And here a good guide to improve your skills.

I would highly appreciate a CPS3 emu as well.

That clip is just about the greatest moment in fighting game history. If you can't follow it, or don't understand it, Street Fighter III is not your cup of tea, and never will be.

Chris

Ex+Alpha was a superb return to form for the streetfighter series.

You mean it got worse than merely sub-par? Christ on a pushbike, that must have been awful. Glad to hear that it got back to being mediocre again!

D.

You mean it got worse than merely sub-par? Christ on a pushbike, that must have been awful. Glad to hear that it got back to being mediocre again!

D.
Try it on pcsx-rearmed.It's an excellent game.The sequel is terrible.Granted the series has been running forever but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

D.
In fairness, Street Fighter Zero 2 is a nicely-balanced game... It's about the only one in the series that I like, and that's saying something, as I've played quite a few of them! :p

Back