COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my first vaccination finally on Friday. Wiped me out yesterday (felt like a bad hangover, albeit without the sickness, or without any "drinking fun" the night before). Feeling good today though, and glad to have got it out of the way.

In India, daily cases are down, but deaths are still up. Probably because there’s a period between catching COVID-19 and dying of it.

On german Twitter, there is now a Hashtag in the trends for today #WirLassenUnserKindNichtImpfen , which means "whe dont want to vacine our child" which is quite worrying..
but at least a lot of users use the Hashtag against the Campaign

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
It's interesting to observe cases and deaths diverge. In many western countries cases have shot back up but deaths have not followed. They are getting better at treating the disease whilst avoiding lockdown. If reduced deaths are due to lockdown I assume a more linear relationship.

Here I plot cases & deaths at equal scale so the relationships are easier to eye-ball:

1621327574046.png

1621327601294.png

Then there's places like Bulgaria, not doing so good. I guess back in lockdown:

1621327667153.png

India:
1621327812779.png

Peru's death toll per capita is estimated to be 2.5 x that of India.

1621327897315.png

Might become a test at airports: "Sir, Please lower your pants".
Post automatically merged:

Covid lockdown (strange that for news, you need to visit these type of sites)

Best place to send your children during holidays:

Yeah, lets vaccinate kids with untested products. Brilliant !

They’ve been short-term tested at least.

Sure, they may end up with a bunch of cancer lawsuits in a few decades, but that happens to everything. I mean, even sunlight and oxygen cause cancer, what chance do vaccines have?

We don't even have 1/4 of the world population vaccinated, and even though children can get COVID-19, it's often much milder with them. So I wonder why we care to vaccinate people who are not legally able to decide for themselves. Let's use the vaccines for the willing adults of the world.

I wonder how soon vaccinated people will need refreshment doses. The shortest time I've heard is a dose every 6 months but I don't think they know yet, do they ?

At a guess, we'd vaccinate the under-18s to reduce the risk of transmission from them to their grandparents. I'm not sure we've seen any reports on how the vaccine affects transmission if you're exposed to the virus, though, so it's a bit soon to propose we do that I reckon. In the UK we're still looking at vaccinating those in their late 30s, so it'll be a while before we get to under-18s.

I think that we'll need to be vaccinated against new variants of the virus before we even need to look at booster doses. We need to get a lot better at avoiding infection worldwide to stop new variants popping up.

They’ve been short-term tested at least.

Sure, they may end up with a bunch of cancer lawsuits in a few decades, but that happens to everything. I mean, even sunlight and oxygen cause cancer, what chance do vaccines have?

I have to look up the study, but if I read correctly they already have seen effects of mRNA vaccines causing different immune responses on other viruses then they would have had without or other vaccines.
These 'other' responses can sometimes be better but also sometimes worse. So while the vaccine might work nicely for covid it might cause you to be less effective against other viruses.
There is no quantifiable status for this yet, but that's why the long term research is usually required. If it's okay, then everyone if fine but if it's not than you just lowered millions of peoples immune response to some viruses.

Best place to send your children during holidays:
And when they come back, they are so radiant!

but I don't think they know yet, do they ?
I remember reading that they know pretty well is was 2 months...

Speculation/tinfoilhat: But that's not the factor they are looking at. They want to do boosters just before people stop shedding. While vaccinated shed, they sterilize the rest (and themselves). It's brilliant: Population reduction without shooting them. TL;DR: Spike-protein acts like prions and can go airborne and due to the spikes, which are the keys to the castle, can enter brain, plascenta, mitochondria (also from sperm cells) and wreck havoc.

Last edited:
If lowering fertility is their goal, I don’t exactly see why they needed to take action. It’s been dropping for a long time.

I am a big believer in near death experience prophecy though, and one of the best I’ve read states that fertility will be close to zero in the near future. That said, most NDEs about the future state that humanity gets through this period, and isn’t set for extinction until sometime after the year 3000.

Not COVID-19 related, but wanted to post something where it won’t get modded. I’ve noticed there’s a big difference between how the US and Germany respond to protests of Israeli violence.

The US: “This Jew supports Palestine.”
Germany: “Oh no! They are hurting our best friends, the Jewish people. We must take swift action.”

Edit: To make it clearer, I just think it’s weird that in America, the anti-Palestinian people are viewed as right-wing, whereas in Germany, the anti-Israeli people are viewed as right-wing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back