COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Records a song against it... then still vaccinates himself... hmm...

At least he's not Bono (musicband U2)

Spike protein might behave like prions (stuff that gives you madcow disease)

I'm not convinced about the magnet... looks like a trick to me (can any one that takes the jab do the test?):

.. it might spark a trent of people walking with a fridge magnet on their arm?

@JDTAY Maybe it wears of after a while when it gets diluded into the bloodstream? Which one did you get. (Reportedly it works with Pfizer or Moderna, but not AZ). Any magnet should work (your hand is able to pick up tiny amounts of magnetic resistance.

Here’s a fun one from my local news. The CDC says vaccinated people can take off their masks both outdoors and indoors. My governor though is like, “Nope. Unh-uh. Not touching that with a ten foot pole.”

We said again and again and again that the current "vaccines" don't avoid being contaminated, don't avoid being sick, and don't avoid being contagious.
We knew that from the very beginning so why the heck people are still surprised about this ?

My governor though is like, “Nope. Unh-uh. Not touching that with a ten foot pole.”
Indeed, the current thought trent is "shedding". The fact that vaccinated people actually produce spike proteins, and these escape through their breath, contaminating the air for unvaccinated people.

I've seen people sticking spoons on their face before too. I wonder what that indicates...
Matrix fans? (there is no spoon)

why the heck people are still surprised about this ?
Because the beautiful propaganda did not say that. Like the J&J vaccine inlay.

No adverse effects at all!

all cromulent!

Last edited:
We said again and again and again that the current "vaccines" don't avoid being contaminated, don't avoid being sick, and don't avoid being contagious.
We knew that from the very beginning so why the heck people are still surprised about this ?
Correction: we didn’t - and couldn’t - know all that from the beginning because they didn’t test for some of these things, which is why they couldn’t say whether the vaccines would - or wouldn’t - achieve those outcomes...

My governor just had a press conference and announced that all capacity limits, gathering limits, and social distancing measures are done, effective immediately. He also says you don’t have to wear a mask indoors, except on public transportation, in schools and child care, in nursing homes, in medical settings, in prisons, and in businesses that decide on their own to require it. I guess I’ll keep the mask handy.

Correction: we didn’t - and couldn’t - know all that from the beginning because they didn’t test for some of these things, which is why they couldn’t say whether the vaccines would - or wouldn’t - achieve those outcomes...
You're wrong, the labs were clear about this as soon as the "vaccines" were released.
This is something we can trace back on the internet.

My governor just had a press conference and announced that all capacity limits, gathering limits, and social distancing measures are done, effective immediately. He also says you don’t have to wear a mask indoors, except on public transportation, in schools and child care, in nursing homes, in medical settings, in prisons, and in businesses that decide on their own to require it. I guess I’ll keep the mask handy.
Given we only have about 50-ish percent for adults being vaccinated (I live in same state) and WAY less than that for kids... I'm just gunna keep wearing the mask. Too many anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers are just going to forgo everything.

Yeah, my sister says she’s going to keep wearing her mask too. Two of the staff at my apartment complex said they would too. In fact, the one says I still can’t go down into the common area without a mask. Means I still gotta mask up while doing my laundry. :(

Research shows it might be possible to provide oxygen to humans via the anus:
Several aquatic organisms such as loaches have evolved unique intestinal breathing mechanisms to survive under extensive hypoxia. To date, it is highly controversial whether such capability can be adapted in mammalian species as another site for gas exchange. Here, we report the advent of the intestinal breathing phenomenon in mammalians by exploiting EVA (enteral ventilation via anus).
Findings
Both intra-rectal O2 gas and oxygenated liquid delivery were shown to provide vital rescue of experimental models of respiratory failure, improving survival, behavior, and systemic O2 level. A rodent and porcine model study confirmed the tolerable and repeatable features of an enema-like l-EVA procedure with no major signs of complications.
Source

And other news regarding the mRNA vaccine:
Summary
The mRNA-based BNT162b2 vaccine from Pfizer/BioNTech was the first registered COVID-19 vaccine and has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections. Little is known about the broad effects of the new class of mRNA vaccines, especially whether they have combined effects on innate and adaptive immune responses. Here we confirmed that BNT162b2 vaccination of healthy individuals induced effective humoral and cellular immunity against several SARS-CoV-2 variants. Interestingly, however, the BNT162b2 vaccine also modulated the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells upon stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli. The response of innate immune cells to TLR4 and TLR7/8 ligands was lower after BNT162b2 vaccination, while fungi-induced cytokine responses were stronger. In conclusion, the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines.
Source

Last edited:
The WHO chief is urging countries not to vaccinate kids, because many countries still don’t have enough vaccines for adults. He also says this year is on track to be deadlier than last year in regard to COVID-19.

Following up on that story about balding men having worse COVID-19 outcomes, a study finds that an anti-androgen drug is effective at treating COVID-19.

The only problem: Anti-androgen drugs will make you less manly. My macho side is saying it’s probably just better to ride out the COVID-19.

If you read it one way, there are more deaths from people receiving the covid vaccine in a year than deaths from all vaccinations from the last 20 years (in the USA):
Over 259 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 10, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,434 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
(and these are on the low side, as reportedly, it's just 1% of incidents that gets registered )

Last edited:
Yes, but in most cases, you vaccinate children when they're very young, and thankfully we don't have a high rate of child death any more in most of the world. But we still have high rates of death amongst the elderly. So yes, they were vaccinated and they died, but correlation does not indicate causation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back