Corrupt A Wish

I think I just won the game. You clearly didn't, because you forgot to wish for something!

I wish that the British Prime Minister would announce live on television that The Game is over.

I didn't forget, I was just clarifying my corruption of your first wish since the second wish is basically the exact same. If anything, you lose for wishing for effectively the same thing twice.

Granted, little kids now love you when you shoot them and soon they over run your house. (+ they are very hyper)

I wish I had a real life portal gun and the feet shock absorbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, little kids now love you when you shoot them and soon they over run your house. (+ they are very hyper)

I wish I had a real life portal gun and the feet shock absorbers.

Granted. GLADOS is pissed.

I wish I had enough cash to buy me and my friends legit copies of Minecraft. Playing a pirated game on a pirated server feels so wrong. :(

Granted, but so do many others. The various portals interfere with each other and you wind up in a little girl's bed at night and get tried and convicted as a sex offender, spending the rest of your days afraid of what your inmates will do to you if you turn your back on them.

I wish I could teleport at will to any place I choose, with the option of not materializing entirely until I make sure it is safe.

EDIT: Gah, ninjas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but the process is extremely painful; you're being deconstructed atom by atom. As a result, you never use this power.

I wish the next Bond movie would be really good.

It is, but the next one after that is really, really bad.

I wish that there were more quality shows on television.

Granted. But now there's no quantity television; reruns skyrocket.

I wish RedBaron was a moderator on every website in existence.

Granted. Soon after, the internet is cancelled.

I wish someone will actually finish Wars: Commando despite how the final level just turned out.

Granted, but the final level might end up crashing their Pandora. :p

I wish that I had a freshly-cooked waffle.

Granted. But now there's no quantity television; reruns skyrocket.
Just like the old days! Fine by me.
grin.gif

Granted, but it falls on the floor. Because it has syrup, all sorts of dust particles, dirt, germs, and the like stick to your waffle. It is no longer edible.

I wish that Minecraft was still cool.

Granted, but the one who does it (Gruso) makes his own afterwards.

I wish that you didn't know that one of my brother's classmates stole $6000 from his parents. (Yes, he did.)

We don't. Well didn't, as you requested. Until you told us. Now we do.

I wish I had more rum to go with the excess of cola in our freezer.

Granted. You have a daughter and she winds up getting into the rum. She dies.

I wish my dad's cough was INVINCIBLE! Not just invincible, but INVINCIBLE!

It is invincible like Boris Grishenko. Freezing with liquid nitrogen follows. Or perhaps just running through a wall and disappearing into thin air.

I wish for noodles.

Granted. They're uncooked. And your neighborhood just lost hot water.

I wish that Craig's mother posted on these boards.

Granted. They're uncooked. And your neighborhood just lost hot water.

I wish that Craig's mother posted on these boards.

Granted but she eats you alive verbally with insults and witty comments until your head implodes. I wish my DSi's shoulder buttons weren't broken

They're not, but now your own shoulders are.

I wish I could find that page with the amusing write-ups of bootleg arcade games.

Back