Corrupt A Wish

Granted, the rotation of the Earth slows. Then the tides get all screwed up, and a tsunami levels Kansas.

I wish that Metal Slug 6 was done on the Neo-Geo.

Granted, and it sucked because of how sloppily it was ported.

I wish my Gmail would work :(

granted but you are inundated with emails from "government ministers" from Nigeria who want to wire money using your bank account.

i wish that back to the future style hoverboards would become a reality

Granted, but it comes with your crazy Back-to-the-Future uncle, too. Turns out, he's also your nephew, due to some creative temporal pardoxing.

Off Topic: This was the evil goto nest I referred to earlier in the thread, when wishing for Raptors. Keep in mind, this isn't all the gotos, only the relations between the functions. It's unreadable if you display every goto as a single link.

I now wish for more raptors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but it comes with your crazy Back-to-the-Future uncle, too. Turns out, he's also your nephew, due to some creative temporal pardoxing.

Off Topic: This was the evil goto nest I referred to earlier in the thread, when wishing for Raptors. Keep in mind, this isn't all the gotos, only the relations between the functions. It's unreadable if you display every goto as a single link.

I now wish for more raptors.

Granted. They eat everyone.

I wish that my keyboard would work properly. Some keys I press don't get processed, and instead of typing "DOG", for example, I type "DG".

Granted. They eat everyone.

I wish that my keyboard would work properly. Some keys I press don't get processed, and instead of typing "DOG", for example, I type "DG".
Grant: since you are used tto typping muttliiple tiimes too sppelll corrrecttly nno onee caan undderstaand yu noow.

I wish more people would prefer pc gaming over console gaming.

Granted. Microsoft overthrows the government and forces everyone to use Windows. If you are caught using anything else to play games it's the death penalty.

I wish I didn't have a wish.

Okay then, I wish for a chocolate bar.

Funny side note. I once wished for a chocolate bar in Nethack and was granted it. It turned out to be cursed and my character choked on it and died.

Granted; you get Nethack Chocolate.

I wish the Purple Tint of Death was blue instead.
granted... it turns out to be the blue screen of death, you have somehow managed to install windows on your pandora and spend the rest of your life downloading bloatware updates that don't seem to make any difference and seem to be unable to re-flash a working system.

I wish that people would stop clicking links they shouldn't and I would not receive emails about how they lost weight/made $$$/saved money from their email address all the time

Granted, you're gay. That's not a bad thing; but the flak you're about to get is.

I wish Austin25 lived in Austin, Texas.

Granted, but I'm not in the mood to type it.

I wish Duran Duran would visit my high school.

Granted, but I'm not in the mood to type it.

I wish Duran Duran would visit my high school.
Granted! He goes completely mad and massacres everyone but you with a plastic floor hockey stick right in front of you before taking his own life with that very same hockey stick. You'll never look at hockey the same way again and you'll spend the rest of your life in the mental institute from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I wish I had more Atari Lynx games.

Granted, you have the complete ROM set of Lynx games. What, did you want the carts? Too bad!

I wish that Duran Duran, the band, would visit my high school.

Granted, they come but are a little rusty playing and drives everyone nuts. Plus the school makes you pay for there performance.

I wish I had some sour-splash ice cream right now.

Granted, you (I) get ice cream that is sour from being past expiration date that causes you (I) to get sick.

I wish package shipping was faster but still cheap.

Back