Corrupt A Wish

Granted, and since shipping is so fast a company starts shipping live puppies because they can survive the quick trip. You order one of these puppies, but unfortunately the speeding delivery truck crashes and you're left with nothing but the thought of your dead puppy :( . And your refund is unbearably slow.

I wish that there was more vacation time offered in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, and since shipping is so fast a company starts shipping live puppies because they can survive the quick trip. You order one of these puppies, but unfortunately the speeding delivery truck crashes and you're left with nothing but the thought of your dead puppy :( . And your refund is unbearably slow.

I wish that there was more vacation time offered in the US.
Wish granted.You go on a holiday to libya and get captured by Colonel Gadaffi. I wish they would include Barrack obama and saddam hussein as playable characters in the next soul calibur game.

Granted. The game, however, is extremely controversial as a result. Many retailers pull the game from the shelves, ensuring that few copies are sold. This will drive up the value of the game immensely in the next few years; unfortunately, you were too slow to get the game.

I wish that Segata Sanshiro would make a comeback.

Granted. The game, however, is extremely controversial as a result. Many retailers pull the game from the shelves, ensuring that few copies are sold. This will drive up the value of the game immensely in the next few years; unfortunately, you were too slow to get the game.

I wish that Segata Sanshiro would make a comeback.
from the 90s to the present via a sega built time machine.He is astonished to see that Sega no longer make video games consoles and throws himself out a window with a Saturn and a dreamcast strapped to his back.
Segata sanshiro return

Back