PS2 Official Memory Card Corrupt!!!???!!!

Steve-O

Hopped into my chair to play on Burnout 2 on PS2 and got a Error Message saying "PS2 Memory Card Corrupt. Please Delete the corrupt blocks in the browser"... so I go into the browser to delete the corrupt files and it says "NO DATA"... So I say WTF!!!! Then I boot GTA:VC Up and it 'loads' my Save but I cant Freeeeakin Save onto the card or see any files I have saved in the browser... Anyone else have / had this problem and know what to do??? I put original and clone PS1 Cards in and its reading them perfectly so its not my Mem Card Ports... I have tried blowing in the PS2 Mem card as well and still nothing :(

Its a Official Sony PS2 8MB Card that I paid £28.99 on ages ago :(

I just recently chipped PS2 and had been able to save perfectly after doing so but now I cant...

I Wouldn't have thought chipping a PS2 with Messiah 2 Pro could damage a Memory card anyway....

Please help me... Thanks

---Steve-O---

ive had corrupt data on my ps2 mem card and all i did was delete it and it worked fine. i know i had a generic gamecube one that went corrupt because my mom turned it off while i was saving and the card hasn't worked since. thats about the only thing that i think could have happened. unless u broke it while bringing it to a friends house but officials dont break that easy.

I think my Brother must have turned it off while Auto Saving cos he looked a bit worried when I asked him how he turned it off and if he turned it off while saving.... he was the last one on it.... :ph34r:

Back