Compile Request - DropBox

I think i've added dropbox cli into cli love a week ago. Its not as flexible as original dropbox but seems to work..

i'm not much of a command line person though, id rather just drag and drop files into a folder and have them sync with dropbox :)

Agreed, to have Dropbox on my Pandora? I'd give a kidney.

That's not dropbox's source, It's the nautilus extension and install script that grabs x86 binaries.

Dropbox does not exist for ARM, period.

The closest thing you are going to get are third-party scripts that upload using dropbox web api.

And maybe write daemon script that watches changes in directory.

(eg. http://www.andreafabrizi.it/download.php?file=dropbox_uploader.sh)

Or use ubuntu-one which has python client.

Or sync in LAN, to dropbox folder in your Desktop PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think distribution is a problem, as you have to recompile it with a personal key, if you want to use it.

Edit: Yes, the key is compiled in!

Oh, as said, I didn't understand how this works exactly. So well, maybe it is easier, than I think and we'll see a pnd of this in the next few minutes ;)

Hi, I'm newly registered to this board. (But have been reading here since the beginning and have my Pandora since June of last year.)

I already have a basic dropbox app running on my Pandora and I'm working on the graphical frontend at the moment.

So you guys can see a working client sooner or later on the repo. :)

Really good to hear that. Looking forwardto it.

Edit: And welcome to the boards of course. Nice first post ;)

Hi, I'm newly registered to this board. (But have been reading here since the beginning and have my Pandora since June of last year.)

I already have a basic dropbox app running on my Pandora and I'm working on the graphical frontend at the moment.

So you guys can see a working client sooner or later on the repo. :)

Oh damn, wish you would've said that sooner. I already have working dropbox daemon done in bash, perl, jsawk.

Wow dropbox would be cool on the Pandora, thanks everyone who is trying to get it to work! :)

Not yet. I have several projects to do, one with a time constraint. But I'm still coding away when I have some free time.

Back