Code::Blocks with C/C++ Compiler

I'm downloading it via zsync right now, so far so good.
Did it succeed?  Were you using a previous codeblocks.pnd as an input reference?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it succeed?  Were you using a previous codeblocks.pnd as an input reference?  
Yeah, forgot to post, it finished fine. I was downloading without a codeblocks.pnd for reference.

I was going to try to use one of the corrupted downloads for reference but they didn't work.

And when I tried using an incomplete download it had a server error and wouldn't download. So I'm not sure what's up with that.

Suddenly seem to be having problems.

Loaded up a project which worked perfectly fine, now suddenly the compile is failing, claiming "/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/lib/libSDL_mixer.so: No such file or directory". When I browse to that directory, I see that there is a libSDL_mixer.so, but it appears to be a broken link. What does this link normally point to? Did one of the "Upgrade Pandora OS"s change something that link pointed to?

Suddenly seem to be having problems.

Loaded up a project which worked perfectly fine, now suddenly the compile is failing, claiming "/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/lib/libSDL_mixer.so: No such file or directory". When I browse to that directory, I see that there is a libSDL_mixer.so, but it appears to be a broken link. What does this link normally point to? Did one of the "Upgrade Pandora OS"s change something that link pointed to?
I have got the same problem with SDL_mixer lib missing.

I resolved, i think correctly let me know if not, adding into /appdata/codeblocks/usr/lib/ the library taken from the nand (libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0.12.0) and copy here, plus i have made a symlink (with the name libSDL_mixer.so) linked with the lib just copied.

Yes, the upgrade mixer changed version, and the simlink is not working anymore... I have to do a new code::blocks version one day, once I'm less busy with other projects...

Perhaps when you get the time, you can update the IDE, there seem to be weird code completion issues, whereby you select the item you want, but instead of completing the code, it just dumps the cursor to the next line of the program, with your half-completed string left where it was. Also, if you press enter in the middle of a line, rather than split that line with a line-feed, the cursor just moves to the next line.

Actually, just found a very easy way to work around the SDLMixer issue.

In the settings->compiler options under the linker settings tab, I removed the link library /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/lib/libSDL_Mixer.so and added /usr/lib/libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0.12.0 instead. Now my program that requires SDL_Mixer happily compiles and runs. Back in business!

Auto-complete is still massively borked though. :p

Yes, I have experienced the autocomplete bug. Very anoying. I haven't update the sourcecode yet, but I'll check that next release will have a proper fix for that.

I was trying to compile something with qtwebkit and noticed it failed to link because libwebcore isn't included in the pnd. I thought this was funny since I assumed qtwebkit's .so would already have this compiled in. Finally found out this data came from the QtWebkit.pc file in the pkgconfig folder. Am I correct that linking qtwebkit shouldn't need webcore linked also and that the pkgconfig file needs fixing or is it wrong that webcore is missing from this pnd?

That's strange, I compiled Arora wich is qtwebkit and I hadn't any problem. I'll have to check that.
A little more clarity from poking around more. examining the pkgconfig file it seems the link flags are private listed, which it seems should only be used for static compiles. So it guess the pkgconfig file may not be at fault, just that the libs to static compile to qtwebkit are not in the pnd. (or at least webcore and jscore). I've compiled this app(gambas) before, but not fully on device, so I guess my linking against yactfeau didn't have this problem because the listed deps on the pkgconfig file there do not include the same libs included in the qt pkgconfig file(oh, and also QtWebkit.la in libs it seems) in the codeblocks pnd. Makes me wonder what env changes during creating the pkgconfig file caused it to decide those libs were needed.

From what I can tell, easiest way to fix this is make sure the listed deps from the pkgconfig are also included in the pnd since it seems to have been compiled to expect them it seems. (though the listed directories it adds for library searching may not be right and just what you used when building) Let me know what you think what I've found could mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finaly, the new codeblocks PND is on the repo. Thanks to EvilDragon, I finally been able to upload this massive PND (1,38 Go!!!).

So, this version is tagged "Anniversary". I'm a bit late, but, 1 year ago, I was publishing my first PND...

So, enjoy this new release!

Update v1.06.10

• Anniversary edition! Codeblocks PND is One year old
  • Updated GCC to 4.8.2
  • Added QTCreator
  • Added QT Demos
  • Updated /recompiled numerous library.
  • Default CFLAGS when launching command line.
  • Added many more libs & tools
  • Removed CLand & LLVM

Finaly, the new codeblocks PND is on the repo. Thanks to EvilDragon, I finally been able to upload this massive PND (1,38 Go!!!).

So, this version is tagged "Anniversary". I'm a bit late, but, 1 year ago, I was publishing my first PND...

So, enjoy this new release!

Update v1.06.10

• Anniversary edition! Codeblocks PND is One year old
  • Updated GCC to 4.8.2
  • Added QTCreator
  • Added QT Demos
  • Updated /recompiled numerous library.
  • Default CFLAGS when launching command line.
  • Added many more libs & tools
  • Removed CLand & LLVM
Nice update! Does it include SDL2 as discussed in another thread?

Yep, just finished downloading and transferring to pandora, and indeed SDL2 is working.. great work as always ptitSeb! Now let's get on to porting my friend's SDL2 game to the pandora.. :)

Nice one, Seb, and happy pndiversary. Downloading now, at the ...incredibly painful speed of 6.3KB/s?? What the flip?

Thanks ptitSeb...just downloaded after about five hours...(thanks to my incredible internet connection <_< ...)

Back