Code::Blocks with C/C++ Compiler

Yes, I have noticed that. I tried to fix it but failed. Tab works and numpad enter (using external keyboard) too. Something is trapping the key but I haven't found what.
Oh, I hadn't noticed that tab worked. That makes this issue considerably less hassle.

The description to the C::B PND says that wxWidgets 2.8 is in it, but I can't compile a wxWidget project because it can't find the include files.

I can't even find any files relating to wxWidgets in /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/include or /lib

Is wxWidgets actually included?

Yes, wxWidget is include. In it's own folder: /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/wx then /bin /lib etc...
Thanks.

I added those paths, but got:

fatal error: wx/setup.h: No such file or directoryin platform.h
I've found that file in (/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/wx/lib/wx/gtk-unicode-2.8 (or something), but I get a ton of errors now on compiling, I'll have to look more at it later though

You should use the "wx-config --cflags" and "wx-cofnig --libs" to give you the right flags parameters. It can be tricky to set it up by hand.

Ugh, it was so much easier on Windows, just set the search paths, linked the libs and I was off... -_-

I guess Pandora testing is just going to have to wait until I've got more free time

Just to report a strange thing I found while (wrongly) launching the graphic interface with X11 forwarding to Windows: when the root password box appeared it was catching only mouse events... I had to write the password on the notepad and copy/paste it to the box with the mouse

hey, just wondering - is it possible to get a list of libraries included with this pnd? I'm in particular looking for something that handles xm's a little more gracefully than standard SDL_mixer (fmod, etc.). cheers :)

hey, just wondering - is it possible to get a list of libraries included with this pnd? I'm in particular looking for something that handles xm's a little more gracefully than standard SDL_mixer (fmod, etc.). cheers :)
SDL_mixer might use libmikmod to play tracker music. I remember using libmikmod directly on the GP2X, bypassing SDL_mixer to avoid some bugs.

dunno if this has been reported yet, but it seems the tcl.h and tk.h in codeblocks are from different versions: tk.h expects 8.5, tcl.h is 8.0..i cannot compile some tcl/tk stuff as a result :(

(matplotlib)

dunno if this has been reported yet, but it seems the tcl.h and tk.h in codeblocks are from different versions: tk.h expects 8.5, tcl.h is 8.0..i cannot compile some tcl/tk stuff as a result :(

(matplotlib)
Oh, ok. I'll try to fix that for next release.

I'm having trouble when my code includes dirent.h.
I get the compiler error: "expected unqualified-id before string constant" pointing at dirent.h line 28...

__BEGIN_DECLS

My code works on other systems and I'm sure it's not even relevant since this is caused purely by including the header.
I suppose something is not quite right there...? Would be nice if this can be fixed somehow.

Thanks.

Having Python Errors with compiling latest Qemu Git.

The Firmware is UP to Date.

When i renember right was there a Error with Tracing.

I wanted to compile the latest Qemu for my project with the many Dosgames and want to try Haiku with it.

And i hoped when i compile it with Linuxbochs Libgl maybe for a 2D acceleration in the Qemu Window.

Qemu has now the Function to bypass the Grafics direct to the SGX and it can be a very good speedboost on Qemu for Dosgames.

Its all Ideas and maybe something is going to work ;)

I get the compiler error: "expected unqualified-id before string constant" pointing at dirent.h line 28...

__BEGIN_DECLS

My code works on other systems and I'm sure it's not even relevant since this is caused purely by including the header.

I suppose something is not quite right there...? Would be nice if this can be fixed somehow.

Thanks.
My problem was not super urgent (and still isn't). But since this topic got active again I wanted to ask if anyone knows a solution for it now? I can't be the only one trying use dirent.h...

__BEGIN_DECLS

Thanks.
My problem was not super urgent (and still isn't). But since this topic got active again I wanted to ask if anyone knows a solution for it now? I can't be the only one trying use dirent.h...
Try put that piece of code before include dirent.h

Code:
#undef __BEGIN_DECLS
#undef __END_DECLS
#ifdef __cplusplus
# define __BEGIN_DECLS extern "C" {
# define __END_DECLS }
#else
# define __BEGIN_DECLS
# define __END_DECLS
#endif

Seems like the reason was something little different. I had to extern "C" the include of dirent.h for some reason (like I said, it worked on other compilers) and put it outside of my function. 
Probably was bad practice to do so anyways, but I had it like that because it was part of conditional preprocessor code, heh.

But thanks for the help. Wouldn't have thought of extern "C" without it.  :)

Edit: I also had to notice that the SDL_mixer here has Mix_LoadMUS_RW(SDL_RWops*) instead of Mix_LoadMUS_RW(SDL_RWops*, int). I could adapt my code to that, of course, but I was wondering if the version in PND might be outdated?

Another Edit: 
I just can't make my app run standalone when the Code::Blocks PND isn't mounted. I do have all required libs in app folder (and it's linked to load them from there), heck, I even tried with all libs the PND ships copied in.
There is no missing lib error message, but it segfaults at XGetICValues according to gdb. This seem to be when I try to init my SDL screen and OpenGLES stuff.

Dunno if that helps, but if I reset the LD_LIBRARY_PATH while the Code::Blocks PND is still mounted, my app still works. So can I assume it's not related to missing libs? If so, what kind of other magic is the PND doing?

I'm grateful for any help here, although I fear the edit not to be seen so soon. I'm not in a hurry, it's just a bit frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back