Close To 1000?

miseryguts1969

Still Fresh
Has anyone close to 1000 on the list received their Pandora, or at least a conformation email? (afraid i am just over)
I ask because a recent email from the the team regarding my case, estimated 2-3 weeks on my Pandora delivery (im well aware these estimates are to be taken with a huge pinch of salt) but this was over 2 weeks ago, and my anticipation has just got the better of me.

On a different note, how is the music playback? (volume/clarity, bass etc) has anyone tried it with external portable speakers?.

Edit:
Been out of the loop for a while and posted before i had read the assembly line thread - That would be a resounding NO then, oh well it's not like any of us are unfamiliar with waiting.

oh yes, I'm just after 1000 somewhere so hope it's soon!! Keep it going team!! :)

craigix said:
I will tweet etc. when we hit 1000. It will be a major milestone.

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
Im somewhat angry that i wont get it during the summer holidays:( those will start in about 35 days. Im que position 1700-1800.

same here. Aw well. It's summer. Maybe it's better to get it when the autumn comes

So can I expect mine being in the que 3800+ to arrive sometime before Christmas? Haha, I kid, I kid. I've only been waiting for over two years now. Maybe I'll get a O-DROID to pass the 2months©. Anyone know of any other Cortex A8 powered gaming devices?

I am more worried about the exact division of device among the shops.
i am far at the back on EDs list, however, I ordered Oct the 4th 2008, so I would be around 1800 or something (I don't know exactly) on Criagslist. dividing every 100 Pandoras amogn the shops would be a fair solution, I think.

borgqueenx said:
Im somewhat angry that i wont get it during the summer holidays:( those will start in about 35 days. Im que position 1700-1800.

Youre not the only one , I was so excited when they finalyy started building them but then these problems happen and I still wont be able to use it on my vacation -__- :(

Bosbeetle said:
I wonder if mine can be repaired and how long it will take. Anxious times again :p

Now, tell us the truth: In reality, since you got your pandora, you're life has been without meaning. You have forgotten how to deal with life when you are not anxiously waiting for a pandora to arrive. So, in the end, you wrecked the pandora and sent it back, so that once again you'll be back at the familiar feeling of waiting :D

mysticmaus said:
borgqueenx said:

Youre not the only one , I was so excited when they finalyy started building them but then these problems happen and I still wont be able to use it on my vacation -__- :(

We were supposed to have Pandoras for Christmas. 2008. At every stage things have been bumpy, and have not gone as planned. What made anyone think that things would suddenly go right once "mass production" started, and Pandoras would be smoothly rolling off an assembly line?

Patience. Ignore everything you are told except that little note that says "We tried to deliver to you today, but we got no answer. Your package is available to colelct at your local UPS depot. Please allow 24 hours before trying to collect." (or similar).

Moxie said:
Bosbeetle said:
I wonder if mine can be repaired and how long it will take. Anxious times again :p

Now, tell us the truth: In reality, since you got your pandora, you're life has been without meaning. You have forgotten how to deal with life when you are not anxiously waiting for a pandora to arrive. So, in the end, you wrecked the pandora and sent it back, so that once again you'll be back at the familiar feeling of waiting :D

:p not exactly, my train trip seemed so much longer today!

Damn, im somewhere in 1100 - 1200 so i'll be celebrating soon like these two.. yeah..

dzieci%20neo%20gif.gif

I am in the 350-450 range and I am going on holiday the 17th of July.
I pray I have my Pandora before that date...

Messy said:
I am in the 350-450 range and I am going on holiday the 17th of July.
I pray I have my Pandora before that date...

July 17th you say? You should be fine:

craigix said:
I'm prepared to say July.

Back