Tales Of Ordinary Madness

andyhamer

After just having received an email from Jacquelyn regarding my address change i thought i would bring this to the attention of anyone that may be in a similar situation, so they can try and preempt any potential issues.

I had previously changed my address, contacted Jacquelyn with the relevant details received a conformation email with the correct details etc.

Recently i read a post regarding a forum member that had his unit delivered to the wrong address, having done exactly as i had - so a little nervous i sent an email to make sure they had my current address... guess what... Wrong Address ARGHH!, not quite sure what on earth is going on yet as iv'e only just sent the email before posting here, but we shall see.

Another issue - i asked for queue place conformation (whenever possible) in all previous communications i had been told 1050 - 1150 (original order: 1 October 2008) all of a sudden it's 1200 - 1300 (your guess is as good as mine)

I like to think of myself as quite a laid back placid kind of person, but i am beginning to feel as though my chain is being yanked.

I not trying to encourage people to deluge the team with email etc, just to bear in mind what may (or not) happen and adjust your expectations accordingly.

Apologies for the long winded post, just trying to vent my spleen in as Zen like a manner as i can muster.

Thanks for listening.

EDIT: Out of interest, has anyone on or around my order date (1 October 2008) received their Pandora yet? (2nd year anniversary fast approaching)

Last edited by a moderator:
Queue positions are just guesstimates, so don't worry too much. Thanks for letting us know about another un-changed address though - I have just e-mailed to confirm if my change was accepted or not...

Another issue - i asked for queue conformation (as much as possible) in all previous communications i had been told 1050 - 1150 (original order: 1 October 2008) all of a sudden it's 1200 - 1300 (your guess is as good as mine)
And thus you've once again demonstrated what I've been saying for a long time: the queue numbers being given are not effective ways of determining your queue position.

And thus you've once again demonstrated what I've been saying for a long time: the queue numbers being given are not effective ways of determining your queue position.

Just to clarify i'm not looking for a cast iron queue place guarantee, i realised long ago this wasn't ever going to happen - it was merely a sense of bemusement at being told for as long as i can remember 1050 - 1150, and suddenly today 1200 - 1300!! especially odd when you factor in the imminent (hopefully not just theoretical) step up in production.

But let's face it for those of us who are in it for the long haul these "revelations" feel like old friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be that they originally didn't factor in ED's list and these new positions have been adjusted to give a more realistic queue place.

I thought the original queue numbers given out were just estimates from Craig's list, and now they are factoring in all three.

Back