China Now Eating Babies *warning, Offensive Content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've got a fun game! I'm sure tons of people here would LOVE to join in:

Let's see how many ways we can make fun of the Chinese! Bonus points if you confuse a different Asian race for Chinese! $20 in PayPal to the first person to make a "Me So Solly" joke! I'll keep tally... let's begin!

I'll make it my goal in life not to click that link. It's either a real-life//Photoshop fake, or a disturbing real-life shot. Either way, it's disturbing, keep it to yourself.

- Alex

hmm.. It probably is fake.
After checking wiki I believe the optimal eating time would be between 32 and 34 weeks (about 8.5 months). Before then there is very little meat and not very much minerals. After then you start having to deal with hair, fingernails, etc. At 32 weeks the fetus will be chock full of iron, calcium, and phosphorus, there will be a lot less lanugo and the bones will be a lot stronger, making it easier to pull the meat off.

Those are photoshops. This has been an internet meme for quite some time now, almost 4 years. Its old, and fake. Move on.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 17 2006 at 10:05 PM said:
the bbq'ed/grilled one is different from this.
No, this is just another photoshop sadly. Ive seen many photoshops, and this is one for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
google "cannibalism in china" psy. Whether or not this was real is one thing, but the fact remains that the chinese eat things that are considered disgusting by many other races/religions/countries. I dont doubt people eat other humans over there.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 18 2006 at 12:15 PM said:
google "cannibalism in china" psy. Whether or not this was real is one thing, but the fact remains that the chinese eat things that are considered disgusting by many other races/religions/countries. I dont doubt people eat other humans over there.

XENOPHOBIA FTW!

evaunit01 posted on Apr 18 2006 at 04:49 AM said:
XENOPHOBIA FTW!

Made me laugh.

Sorry daclassicgamingmaster, I can no longer take you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back