*Check em out!!!* My ROM DVD covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pubjoe

Website
Visit site
Here you go Skysnapper.

Click the image for a high quality jpeg. It's not completely perfect, there are slight boxes around the stars but it should print fine.

P.S. Just incase you give a shit, I put a LOT of work into these: I found I scan of an old NES poster I thought I'd use as the back cover. Every single image and piece of text from this I overlayed with a new screengrab or maching font of lines in Quark etc. The starfield was done from scratch and the photo of R.O.B. had two creases running down it which I had to touch up in Photoshop.

Also I just couldn't find a decent image of the
nintendo.gif
logo, so I came up with the idea of Firing up Project 64 with MarioKart (1600 by 1200 res) and print-screening at exactly the point when the spinning logo is central. Giving me a large bitmap with perfectly straight lines.

....So there you go.....

....(hello) ....are you awake :blink:

[edit]

Oh yeah, I don't know what the spine of the box should look like (hence the crappy version on here) Unfortunately, I've lost the cases to all 8796 of my legally aquired NES games ....whoops :unsure:

[/edit]

they look good, but how much space does the complete snes and nes romset take up, wouldn't they fit on a single dvd

The complete NES is a bit over 900 meg. All the complete SNES romsets I've seen are 5 discs, so the whole set can't be bigger than 3500 meg. I guess it could fit on one disc, but that would take all the fun out of the nifty DVD case jackets :D

I like them a lot. Except for the Mame one, I'm gonna use them. The Mame one will kill my printer, because of the amount of black used

They kick some meat ass!

nice one. :)

Edit: I meant NEAT ass!! LoL :rolleyes:

CHeers mate just printed out the nes one looks great :)

All you need on the Super Nitendo All stars in the white area are the main protaganists Zelda,Yoshi, Metroid, Kirby, bomberman ... well i guess you could include that fat plumber too ;)

Wow, these are nice. Any plans for a SMS, PGEngine etc etc?

Maybe covers for joint rom sets - for one that are smaller.

Nice. Keep this up.

Yeah I do intend to make more, first though N64 and then Sega systems, I found this site that has really good scans of all the consoles I could want. But, I'm having trouble finding back covers and spine images, especially for the older systems.

Anyone able to help?

The SNES GOOD-Set is about 3,5 GB (i packed it on a DVD, too :p) .
You can Download the Romsets using ******* (or something similar) on ******** <- This is the best way to get them all :D

MODERATED : Discussion of where to get ROMS. See the thread pinned in the general talk section...

Hope i could help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back