Cheap Power Supply

Destructo2000

Website
Visit site
Wow, I feel stupid posting twice in one day in the help section but whatever. And just so you know, I already searched and came up with nothing. So, back on topic, I was wondering where I can get a cheap ~$20 power supply for the GP2X without buying online. I went to Radioshack and they didn't have any, just AC Adapters which don't work (I tried) and they told me to go to the Kodak store, but there are none nearby. Where are some other places I can get some? Oh yeah, I'd rather not buy online because I need it today or tommorow so I don't have to keep recharging my batteries. (I've recharged 12 times since Christmas. Maybe I use this thing too much :D) Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh and in case you're wondering, after Christmas my family drove from North Carolina to Chicago, then New Jersey, then back, so all I did was use my GP2X.

I need a +3.3v power supply right? Is there anything else I need to know when getting one?

If you can't find a 3.3v PSU, then a 3v one will be just as good, as long as it's regulated, centre negative, and capable of at least 1amp.

I use a standard multi-voltage PSU and just set it to 3v, and it's works fine.

If you get one with replaceable tips, make sure to observe the correct polarity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back