notaz said:
No it didn't. The only GP2X apps I know that use second CPU are:
- vektar
- PicoDrive
- gngeo
and gpu940 apps:
- Egoboo2x
- eRootage
Hmm.... I have an older GnGeo Version onto my GP2X that only uses 1 Processor AFAIK, I guess this could run (2. Processor usage came later in some beta test versions). ^^ And when you disable 2. Processor Usage in Pico Drive it also could run (but useless because we already have a dedicated PicoDrive for Pandora :) )

Hirolaser said:
Nothing beats original hardware. I'd rather play these games on GP2X despite joystick issues, but great job my Notaz.
:lol: The reason why I want to play my GP2X Stuff onto the Pandora is actualy the crappy F100 D-Stick. I tortured myself through GBA Metroid Games and I begged for a propper D-Pad. Cave Story in Hard mode also is no real fun at the end with a D-Stick like this.
I mainly gave up playing onto the GP2X because its D-Stick went loose and you can turn it 360° now -not only the cap but the entire Stick construction. Hitting the right directions is pure luck now. ^^ So I'm VERY happy that GINGE exists, THX again, notaz. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PokeParadox said:
Ugh interoperation is a GOOD thing. it means the segmentation of the community should be less so, as everyone releasing apps for certain platforms will also automatically releasing apps on those that have a working GINGE...

+1

I hope that Ginge will be a way to help alleviate some of this hatred that has cropped up between the Wiz, GP2X, and Pandora crowds. I'm also looking forward to how things will run on this. There was a lot of GP2X games I missed out on because I never upgraded my GP2X from 2.1.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
fettouhi said:
fettouhi said:
Freaking sweet! Can you still buy the full game for the gp2x?

I saw that the game is available at gp2x.co.uk. Is that site still active?

At least you can get it from http://shop.gp2x.de

Last edited:
Back