Case closed?

That would be yet another thing I have to keep on me at all times. My way works, until I lose both arms.

@FBnil When was the last time, it was used as a moon phase cycle? There twelve of them every year and coincidentally the first starts with the year and the last ends with the year. ;)

That would be yet another thing I have to keep on me at all times. My way works, until I lose both arms.
Let me introduce you to the imperial system of units: The distance between your thumbtip and your thumbknuckle - an inch. The length of your foot - a foot. The distance between your nose and how far you can reach out to the side - a yard.

Let me introduce you to the imperial system of units: The distance between your thumbtip and your thumbknuckle - an inch. The length of your foot - a foot. The distance between your nose and how far you can reach out to the side - a yard.
At least two of those are wrong.
[doublepost=1521856662,1521856611][/doublepost]
@FBnil When was the last time, it was used as a moon phase cycle? There twelve of them every year and coincidentally the first starts with the year and the last ends with the year. ;)
As I said, they don't perfectly match up.

At least two of those are wrong.
[doublepost=1521856662,1521856611][/doublepost]
As I said, they don't perfectly match up.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yard

Fact 1: The Proto-Germanic cubit or arm's-length has been reconstructed as *alinâ, which developed into the Old English ęln, Middle English elne, and modern ell of 1¼ yd.
Fact 2: Subsequent measurements revealed that the yard standard and its copies were shrinking at the rate of one part per million every twenty years due to the gradual release of strain incurred during the fabrication process.

Ergo: At some point in time it would make the statement true. Also note that if we take our time measurement of 2 months, and multiply it by 1*2*3*4*5 we get.... hang on.... 20 years.

When was the last time, it was used as a moon phase cycle? There twelve of them every year and coincidentally the first starts with the year and the last ends with the year.
True, true with our Julian Calendar. But....

The Babylonian calendar was a lunisolar calendar with years consisting of 12 lunar months, each beginning when a new crescent moon was first sighted low on the western horizon at sunset, plus an intercalary month inserted as needed by decree. The calendar is based on a Sumerian (Ur III) predecessor preserved in the Umma calendar of Shulgi (c. 21st century BC).

The Hebrew or Jewish calendar (הַלּוּחַ הָעִבְרִי‬, Ha-Luah ha-Ivri) is a lunisolar calendar used today predominantly for Jewish religious observances.....the calendar employed a new crescent moon, with an additional month normally added every two or three years to correct for the difference between twelve lunar months and the solar year.

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_calendar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar

Note that "plus an intercalary month inserted as needed by decree."... which might explain the 3 months Pyra news hiatus now and then.

/tongue-in-cheek

est.png

i am very anxious to receive my pyra
all i need is a feature rich ultra portable mini computer
and i will have everything i need to run away from home
and be away from my awful parents

hard to follow that last bit. that is a gravely serious thing, @netcat, please don't take it lightly.

as for the preceding, this is getting strangely off topic.

as to the OP, when are the improvements to the case scheduled?

This is good advice for Kingston upon Hull too ;)

"You're in Hull."

"No, I'm not."

"This is Hull."

"No, it isn't."

"You're in Hull."

"I'm not in Hull! Stop saying 'Hull'!"

OK, so it's a little late for this. What can I say? I haven't checked back for a week.

There were two prototype testing videos posted to YouTube earlier this week, I wanted to post about them here but I barely even had time to watch them until now:

Back