Carry Case

aholmes

Good Afternoon Mr EVIL DRAGON

Is there any chance you will have any more soft carry cases in the future in your shop?

Only reason i ask is the one I have now is starting to wear a little and can do with a brand new one.

Thanks

should be back in stock soon here is the link , wish i picked up a soft case but went for a nice hard case from links shop hope there will be some instock when i get some money

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered one as well, I have one of the original carry black and white carry cases, but it was always an overly snug fit. The only way it would fit in at all used to involve me placing the machine in upside down, and even then I was worried that I might damage the shoulder buttons! It'll be nice to have an official case I can actually use (instead of the 3DS case my Pandora currently resides in) :)

Can we buy a signed wooden box individually?
Once I got more on stock, yes.

The once I currently have are just some I bought off Amazon. I ordered some specifically produced for the Pandora now, don't know how long until I get them though.

^ wonderful :)

Also, while you're reading this, does credit-card payment work in your shop now? It was a bit hit-and-miss over the summer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back