Cansnes V1.0

Rikku2000

I will release my CANSnes based on SNES9X

Curently i have problems with keymappings....

8prBNbydeGYK.jpg

Download:
- Comming Soon

Great news!!
The speed and compatibility are similar to the wiz emulator?

Which snes9x is it based on? Vanilla new, pocketsnes (with ASM cores?), snes9x4d (dingoo, no ASM cores), etc?

jeff

I could do a build of the dingoo snes9x pretty easily, but it'd be no-ASM so not run particularly fast :) (well, a lot of games woudl run okay at 500mhz, but a lot would need OC to get anywhere.) But a pocketsnes port would fly full speed, just like on Wiz.

jeff

skeezix said:
But a pocketsnes port would fly full speed, just like on Wiz.

jeff
I wish to see a pocketsnes soon. Maybe with the new firmware features making ports from wiz will be easier... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
skeezix said:
Which snes9x is it based on? Vanilla new, pocketsnes (with ASM cores?), snes9x4d (dingoo, no ASM cores), etc?

jeff

I think its based on pocketsnes. But Rikku will also release the sources.

skeezix said:

jeff
He's using snes9x4d as a base, according to this: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php...-caanoo/page__pid__918384__st__0&#entry918384
You can also hop over there for instructions on porting the source yourself, or for the CANSnes Alpha 1 binary.

I unfortunately haven't gotten my Caanoo yet, so I can't test it for myself... though I'd love to hear how it plays on the Caanoo if anyone would like to jump in for themselves :p
Super Freeloading Request Mode: Specifically, how does Super Mario World play on it? :p

Small bump, just wanted to let everyone know that the above link is the base of Cansnes and there's an Alpha binary and source over in that post for those that can't wait for it. :)

No hurry.

I'm porting my Snes9x4D to Caanoo and also to Wiz. It already runs as perfect as on Dingoo and in future version i will add usb-joypad, g-sensor and touchscreen (for Mario Paint) support.

Back