Cancelling my order

I've been waiting longer than you and i'm not making a huge deal :/

And what happened to having a good sense of humour? This is a forum for gods sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, because it gets mentioned countless times here.

+1

People seem to construe the sudden vanishing of all "Selling my Pandora" threads into the Trading forum as simply a sudden vanishing of all those threads.

Nobody has anything against you trading your Pandora, and nothing against anyone doing it on these forums. But it was really starting to spam up general talk! Pandora consoles are rare, valuable and seem to be traded like stocks and shares here!

Why can't people just cancel quietly, do we really have to have this conversation every single time?

All the best Hercules, I'd have hung in there and sold my Pandora on Ebay for a profit... but each to their own. I don't blame you for giving up- it's a hard life being a pre-order customer and having to deal with the mockery of spouses who still think the Pandora is vapourware. Not to mention kissing goodbye to a few hundred quid for so long.

I don't blame you for giving up- it's a hard life being a pre-order customer and having to deal with the mockery of spouses who still think the Pandora is vapourware. Not to mention kissing goodbye to a few hundred quid for so long.

Am i wrong in thinking he Premium'd and wasn't willing to wait a little longer?

I made that judgement on the basis of his join date and post count...

I don't blame you for giving up- it's a hard life being a pre-order customer and having to deal with the mockery of spouses who still think the Pandora is vapourware. Not to mention kissing goodbye to a few hundred quid for so long.

Am i wrong in thinking he Premium'd and wasn't willing to wait a little longer?

I made that judgement on the basis of his join date and post count...

Maybe he did. In that case: F£*(*£(& HIM!

I kid. I kid.

Bear in mind there are two forums, in theory, so it's entirely possible that pre-order customers might be new here.

In retrospect, and after re-reading his post, it would seem he did go premium. Damn you for being so right, so very very right. Ahem.

Thanks you very much Jacquelyn :lol: I got my refund today :rolleyes:

Nice team, thanks

Sucks that your experience was bad. I boosted my order to premium and got it in 5 days. Though I ordered through Jacquelyn and she was always prompt with getting back to me. I do have to say the Pandora is worth it though. It plays PSX games better than my PSP or my original PS1. A testament to how good it is. Plus it's great for school. Good luck in the future.

Hello everyone,

I sent an e-mail to openpandoraorders
arobase.gif
gmail.com a week ago and had no answer. So I cancelled my order 2 days ago and still had no answer at all. Is there a special adress for this kind of request?

Thank you and apologies for my bad english.

Hello everyone,

I sent an e-mail to openpandoraorders
arobase.gif
gmail.com a week ago and had no answer. So I cancelled my order 2 days ago and still had no answer at all. Is there a special adress for this kind of request?

Thank you and apologies for my bad english.
Please read evil dragon's latest post. They are in the middle of a big change right now. Things are temporarily delayed.

I asked for a refund five months ago, and I was asked for my bank details, after sending them, I have not seen any money and not received a confirmation e-mail, so good luck trying to get a refund. I sent a PM to Craigix too, with the order number, but he did not read it (these forums tell you if the recipient read the message or not).

Not likely. Craig has made very clear that he doesn't really read the forums. Your best bet really is to just give them a call. Buy a cheap phone card if international calling is a concern to you, or use skype.

Please read evil dragon's latest post. They are in the middle of a big change right now. Things are temporarily delayed.
Thank you for answering. I will look at his posts right now.

edit: Done. Lesson 1 : Send EvilDragon a PM. Done.

Not likely. Craig has made very clear that he doesn't really read the forums. Your best bet really is to just give them a call. Buy a cheap phone card if international calling is a concern to you, or use skype.

what is the phone number?

I'm in this process too, unfortunately. 2 weeks, no reply to email. If anyone can help me contact the British Open Pandora team for a cancellation I'd appreciate it. (Trying my best to be quiet about it too)

Still no answer here. I am concerned about losing that money.

Not sure this is proper english. Try this version: order cancelled-PM sent-no reply-one month-no money-worried.

Back