Can you show yours?

Would you show your Pandora?

• Total voters

Marsu

Still Fresh
Hi!

I have been following the Pandora for quite a while now and now finally have a good excuse to buy one. I will move soon, so my commute will be around 1 hour each trip.

BUT. Even if the geek in me says I REALLY need one of those Pandoras... the accountant in me sees the pricetag and is not convinced.

Maybe I am not the only one facing that dilemma. So here is my idea:

Would people who already own a Pandora show it off to strangers in their area? (and maybe even let them touch it with their grubby, greedy hands?)

I for one would love to get a feel for (of?) this machine.

(btw, I live in Germany, Berlin)

When I get my Pandora, it shall be treated as one should treat a Holy relic.

If anyone else is going to touch it I will:

1) Make sure I've put the fear of God in them.

2) Hover over them menacingly so they feel as uncomfortable and stressed as they did during final year examinations.

3) Casually let them know that I know where they live... and then smile psychotically.

:)

P.s. I will be pedantic in assessing the quality of a person before I even communicate that I have a Pandora.

However - To anyone I feel has the potential to contribute to the community - I will be an obsessive (yet polite and winning) sales person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could, but unfortunately I don't have it yet.

I wouldn't mind letting people take a look at it, but you'd have to travel to Eindhoven in order to do so.

When I get mine, I plan to make some videos, and take some pictures, too.

Well, we all have seen the videos and the pictures. I want to hold one in my hands, damnit.

You know, gently feel the keys, slowly rotate the nubs, taunt the d-pad with a light wiggle, revel in the glorious light from its display...

When ever I get mine, (batch 2) I will lose my social life and will only stop to eat and sleep.

Go meet ED, he's only ... 513 km away :p (half j/k)

Anyways I dont live in Germany, and my pandora is not a good representative for pandoras.

Are you kidding? "Would I let people hold my Pandora"?!

MY Pandora? I'd get my knife ready the second someone takes a LOOK at my Preciou- I mean, Pandora! There is no way in hell I'd let a stranger touch that thing. It's going into its own safe sorrounded by motion sensors when I'm not using it!

I think I only have one friend who would really appreciate the device. I MIGHT let him mess with it once I get him to sign a liability contract - Something that would force him to buy me two new Pandoras if he even so much as makes mine feel uncomfortable in his presence.

-I value electronics too much.- :(

-I value electronics too much.- :(

Yes. Yes, you do :D

I thought the point of having such a community is to inspire others with your enthusiasm to join you.

If I have something I like as much as you like your Pandora, I always want to show it to others and convince them of its greatness :rolleyes:

[edit] well, I see 17 people already voted that they would show their pandora to others, but only one person gave an indication WHERE somebody could meet with them to catch a glimpse of the divine device... [/edit]

[edit] well, I see 17 people already voted that they would show their pandora to others, but only one person gave an indication WHERE somebody could meet with them to catch a glimpse of the divine device... [/edit]

BE, West-Vlaanderen, Veurne

Friday or Saturday evening/night

PM me or mailto yannickkiekens <at google webmail> for my cellphone number

You buy me a beer and i show you mine.

Frankfurt/Main, Germany. You can pm me, too!

Central London, pm me if you want to have a pint around the Pandora.

Free candy :p

Maybe it is time for this again:

nosferatuxpandora.jpg

In bed.

That's what she said.

Talk to your doctor if your Pandora session lasts more than four hours.
Ask for a refund if your battery won't last long enough to reach that. :3

As for me, sure no problem, I wouldn't mind outing myself in public as a opensource-pandorian. :)

Thinking of it... we need more Pandora Merchandise.... hmmm.

Back