[ordering] Card Problems & Reordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTolputt

OK, I was reading the "fears" thread and craigix mentioned that there were (undetailed) "problems" with card orders due to their bank manager. Check out the post and subsequent snippets of info here

I'm not sure what the issues are with the bank manager but I am quite worried by the idea that I might have to "reorder" my Pandora. Thing is, I'm an Aussie and due to the economic meltdown abroad, our dollar has been sliding for the last few months from ~95c to the US$ down to ~60c to the US$. In other words, if I had to reorder at the Pandora asking price - I'm going to have to pay more than I otherwise would have (not to mention having to pay another $9 currency conversion fee).

Can we get an update on this because it was bad enough convincing the missus the first time, I don't think I could justify another ~$50-$60 on top of everything else.

--Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
BenT said:
Can we get an update on this because it was bad enough convincing the missus the first time, I don't think I could justify another ~$50-$60 on top of everything else.
Craig made it pretty clear that if this became a problem we'd know as soon as possible.
Seriously, he would be insane not to let us know as soon as possible. He knows that. He's not stupid.

He's also said he's been "advised" (probably by a lawyer) not to blab about the problem.
I'm not sure what more you're expecting from him, but I think it's safe to say that panicking about it is not going to help matters.

(not to mention having to pay another $9 currency conversion fee).

Really? Don't most credit cards automatically convert currencies for you? I live in the USA, but I have no problem using my credit card to buy things priced in AU dollars. I had always assumed it worked both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't want to worry people with panic threads, so I'm closing this thread until there's an official word from craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back