Call To All Swedish!

GizmoTheGreen

When we get our pandoras we need to get together!

thats what i spontaneously feel.
Ofcourse, posting location or other personal info on this forum where anyone can see might be a bad idea.

So if anyone has any suggestion of how to get in touch, reply in this topic!

Myself im located in Skåne.

GizmoTheGreen said:
When we get our pandoras we need to get together!

thats what i spontaneously feel.
Ofcourse, posting location or other personal info on this forum where anyone can see might be a bad idea.

So if anyone has any suggestion of how to get in touch, reply in this topic!

Myself im located in Skåne.
I'm in Stockholm. Sorry, but I just won't travel 544 km or more for a meetup! :p
(And I'm not that interested in a meetup/celebration anyways... Guys, it might be the most awesome device in the world but it's still just a device)
*ducks*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oslo :(
But i'd be in for something in Göteborg perhaps
Or even better just Oslo here in Norway :lol:

NLS said:

Yo! NLS i'm in Oslo to on Ulvøya... Yeah Göteborg is not to far on that cheapy lavprisbussen.
I'm form England,. been here about 9months now and love this place, although a little cold right now...

I'm playing a gig tomorrow at the OK Computer night @ "Taxi Take-Away" in between The Villa and Blaa if you want to meet up...
Am playing some mashup stuff with some friends on my laptop and some handheld's... some lush electronica, acid, braindance and dubstep... about 10 - 12:30pm

Are you in for the first batch NLS?

NeuTek said:
NLS said:

Yo! NLS i'm in Oslo to on Ulvøya... Yeah Göteborg is not to far on that cheapy lavprisbussen.
I'm form England,. been here about 9months now and love this place, although a little cold right now...

I'm playing a gig tomorrow at the OK Computer night @ "Taxi Take-Away" in between The Villa and Blaa if you want to meet up...
Am playing some mashup stuff with some friends on my laptop and some handheld's... some lush electronica, acid, braindance and dubstep... about 10 - 12:30pm

High-five for first batchers in Oslo ;)
And that stuff sounds awesome, probably drop by if I don't have any unexpected stuff. Fan'd you on facebook.

Hejsan, Jag bor tillfälligt i Karlshamn, annars i Skara området, är en spelgrafik student på SOFE i khamn. Är väldigt sugen att påbörja något seriösare spelprojekt i framtiden för pandora. Allt i mån om tid såklart.
finns det något intresse för snack eller annat så PMa bara.

Successful meeting between 2 random pandorians in Oslo last night.

I'm in Norway too, but my after the holidays I'll be going back to the school way down south and remain there until May. Hopefully my Pandora will arrive within the holidays, meaning my 6 hour busride will feel a little shorter.

Now that the pandora has shipped, how about reviving this topic?

I wouldn't mind traveling for a meetup, stockholm isn't unthinkable, neither would oslo be :)

GizmoTheGreen said:
Now that the pandora has shipped, how about reviving this topic?

I wouldn't mind traveling for a meetup, stockholm isn't unthinkable, neither would oslo be :)
If there would be a meeting in Gothenburg I might show up.

I my self live in Tibro and know 2 other guys that will get panadoras. one in Tibro like me and one in the close by town called Skövde
Might be intrested to meet up, if it sounds like there will be some more people.

ps. I got my Pandora today :)

Endurion said:
I my self live in Tibro and know 2 other guys that will get panadoras. one in Tibro like me and one in the close by town called Skövde
Might be intrested to meet up, if it sounds like there will be some more people.

ps. I got my Pandora today :)

Congratulations! :)
I might be able to go to skövde or tibro if there would be a meetup. :)

NLS said:
NeuTek said:
NLS said:

High-five for first batchers in Oslo ;)
And that stuff sounds awesome, probably drop by if I don't have any unexpected stuff. Fan'd you on facebook.

Hive-five indeed! Another fellow Oslo soon-to-be-pandorian here.

So, well, now you know! Ain't that something.

Back