Bye

rcx21000

Website
Visit site
I have to go to some German camp. And Ill be away for 3 weeks this time. But atleast thez have interntet (this is from on of their comps).

Srry for the tzpos, this is a German kezboard :(

z=y in German kezboards. Strange :blink:

rcx21000 posted on Aug 1 2004 at 12:42 PM said:
z=y in German kezboards. Strange :blink:
I don't know, feels absolutely natural to me :p You know you can usually change to American Standard?

And what kind of Camp are you going to? Also, I thought you don't speak German, so what are you doing in a German camp? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
And where IS this German Camp? Maybe we can come around and rescue you from your boredom ;)

EvilDragon posted on Aug 1 2004 at 07:01 PM said:
And where IS this German Camp? Maybe we can come around and rescue you from your boredom ;)
Yay, Evil Dragon and Mosch, anti-boredom task team. Lock and load your GP32, we're emulating going in :lol:
Hm... makes me think about a meeting for us here in good old Germany...

Spray.... reading that felt.... funny.

Or an amusing MGS parody. When the guards catch you, you're locked into a small shed and forced to watch Disney movies.

*first to catch reference wins a baked snack*

Rico posted on Aug 1 2004 at 08:06 PM said:
Or an amusing MGS parody. When the guards catch you, you're locked into a small shed and forced to watch Disney movies.

*first to catch reference wins a baked snack*
The adams family!

I have to go to some German camp. And Ill be away for 3 weeks this time. But atleast thez have interntet (this is from on of their comps).

Srry for the tzpos, this is a German kezboard

z=y in German kezboards. Strange

Actually, the typos kinda sound like a German accent :D

I'm supposed to leran German here. I have my GP32. It's boring, no SMC readers here, and I haven't even brought my GP-Link cable. At least I have 2 SMC cards full of stuff :D. And there is some fat rich kid here that has lots of stuff.

(Lines were to get that out of the textbox view so he wouldn't see that). Portable TVs, crazy cell phone and stuff. And he knows about GameTrac\Gizmondo, and PSP (he'll buy both of them when the come out, or he says). And the GP32 is much inferior to all of them (he says, I disagree ;)). He wanted to borrow my GP32, but I don't trust him :)

So you need to come to the Gote (sp) institute (sp) in Bertchesgarten (sp) and save me from boredom :p. Bring lots of GP32 propaganda, too.

Wow you guys must wake up every day hating yourselves for being german :)

terrafest posted on Aug 2 2004 at 08:29 AM said:
What is with your hatred of Germany anyway? Are you just stupid?

You know, I thought about that too. "I'm German", I thought, "I should probably hate that fact for reasons that are utterly insane and about as plausible as the reasons the American gave for war. I was born in Germany, I must be a failure."

Now, I would really like to know what your problem is. Please, do tell me what makes me so horrible and repulsive.

terrafast also mentioned in another thread his disrespect about germans.
Thats rassistic.
I guess it was because of the nazis from 1933-45 but that is looo~ng ago and there are *very few* rassistic people at least the guys/women i know.
there are also many turkey people, japanese ppl and many other other-country-ppl living here or visiting the country.
You should buy a book and read about germany from today and leave your .... Vorurteile (whats that in english?)

edit: and i think being german is better than having a penis as a avatar :)

Mosch posted on Aug 2 2004 at 09:51 AM said:
You know, I thought about that too. "I'm German", I thought, "I should probably hate that fact for reasons that are utterly insane and about as plausible as the reasons the American gave for war. I was born in Germany, I must be a failure."

Now, I would really like to know what your problem is. Please, do tell me what makes me so horrible and repulsive.
Maybe its cuz hes an idiot :). He should just get banned. I don't know what he could provide to the community with such limited knowledge of anything.

rcx21000 posted on Aug 2 2004 at 09:48 AM said:
I'm supposed to leran German here. I have my GP32. It's boring, no SMC readers here, and I haven't even brought my GP-Link cable. At least I have 2 SMC cards full of stuff :D. And there is some fat rich kid here that has lots of stuff.

(Lines were to get that out of the textbox view so he wouldn't see that). Portable TVs, crazy cell phone and stuff. And he knows about GameTrac\Gizmondo, and PSP (he'll buy both of them when the come out, or he says). And the GP32 is much inferior to all of them (he says, I disagree ;)). He wanted to borrow my GP32, but I don't trust him :)

So you need to come to the Gote (sp) institute (sp) in Bertchesgarten (sp) and save me from boredom :p. Bring lots of GP32 propaganda, too.
Hehe, you know, Berchtesgaden is not THAT far from here (190 km), I have a notebook with a SMC reader ;)

... but I'm afraid I have too much work to do :(

Last edited:
Back