Buying A Gp2x From Here Http://gp2x.co.uk/.........

tgg

I live here in the USA California, and on this website http://gp2x.co.uk/ the dollar sign looks different than ours which is $ Now how much is the gp2x mk2 using the USA currency value? Thanks…

Oh... my... god...

Thats the pound sign, for the British currency...

Roughly converted, just double the number for USD (United States Dollar)

the dollar sign looks different than ours which is $

:D

As stated, it's the British pound sign. Britain being a country approximately twice as big as America which hovers over the northernmost reaches of Canada on a big disc. (And has more red dots per m² than any other country in the world.)

fmts5.gif

ste_167 said:

As stated, it's the British pound sign. Britain being a country approximately twice as big as America which hovers over the northernmost reaches of Canada on a big disc. (And has more red dots per m² than any other country in the world.)

Here is a recent photograph of Britain as taken by the Hubble telescope. As you can see, it is supported by four elephants that are standing on the back of a giant, flying star turtle.

UnitedKingdom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PSyMastR said:
Oh... my... god...

Thats the pound sign, for the British currency...

Roughly converted, just double the number for USD (United States Dollar)
See, I was right about the standard education in America. America doesn't know there is anything else out there in the world. They are all to busy looking for aliens.

Lol at disc world.

ste_167 said:

fmts5.gif

So that's what that thing is. I thought it was just a large moose or something.

Mr.Jabberwocky said:
ste_167 said:

Here is a recent photograph of Britain as taken by the Hubble telescope. As you can see, it is supported by four elephants that are standing on the back of a giant, flying star turtle.

UnitedKingdom.jpg

O RLY!?

I knew it all along! They said I was crazy... But i knew I was right!! :wacko:

Back