Where To Buy The A Gp2x Cap.

Website
www.predatorramboxxx.blogspot.com
Ok heres the problem my gp2x cap is all messed up and i need a new one. I want the cap from Gp2x.co.uk and i cant find it anywhere. I tried playasia, modchipman, usa gp2x store, gp2x ebay store,dynasim and obviously the gp2x.co.uk the only one i found was the orginal mk2 one in the gp2x usa store. I live in usa so buying from places outside of usa is usually very expensive because of shipping. It seems like everything is sold out.
Please Help

How about gamersection.ca in canada... I think they have what you are looking for. I have one and I don't really like it, I mean I like the size of it and everything... it just does not seem to be on there very securely like the original. I ended up putting the original one back on.

Ripster said:
How about gamersection.ca in canada... I think they have what you are looking for. I have one and I don't really like it, I mean I like the size of it and everything... it just does not seem to be on there very securely like the original. I ended up putting the original one back on.
ok i will try that thanks :] iam ending up probably buying the orginal one as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Back