Buy Openpandora

Dddi

Still Fresh
Good Afternoon:

First, I'm sorry but I'm Spanish so my English is not very good :rolleyes:

I have a few questions about pandora. my main interest is the emulation of old consoles and old computers.

Which of the 3 pandora you recommend me? classic, reboirth or 1 ghz?

The stock, I do not understand it very well. Yesterday in the page it was marking 3 units in stock, but today there are 10 units in stock.

To receive pandora, I can pay today and receive it in a few days, or it is necessary to wait much more? Does some problem exist to receive pandora?

Thank you very much 

bye

I have a few questions about pandora. my main interest is the emulation of old consoles and old computers. Which of the 3 pandora you recommend me? classic, reboirth or 1 ghz?
The classic is probably good enough, it does old computer and console emulation very well.The rebirth is the same as the classic but has more RAM. It is useful if you are doing more desktop like things such as surfing the internet or playing some of the bigger games like Wesnoth.

The 1Ghz is much faster and is useful for modern emulators like PSP, NDS, and N64. If that's something you want to do eventually, the 1GHz is probably worth it.

The stock, I do not understand it very well. Yesterday in the page it was marking 3 units in stock, but today there are 10 units in stock.
That means more have arrived. EvilDragon is producing them as fast as he can but it takes time, so it can sit with low or no stock and then suddenly jump by dozens.
To receive pandora, I can pay today and receive it in a few days, or it is necessary to wait much more? Does some problem exist to receive pandora?
They are only taking orders for what is in stock now: if it is there you can order it and it will be delivered in a few days. If they do not have any you will have to wait until there are some to order. No worries about the problem of paying and then waiting.

okkk, thank you very much for answering so fast

probably choose the Classic, because the price is very good

sorry but I want to make

if it paid today or tomorrow how many days take to arrive?

finally, you can choose color pandora?

thanks again

bye

I live in the US and it took about 2-weeks to arrive from DragonBox Shop in Germany.  There's Ithic.com in the US and if Pandoras are in stock, they ship very fast if you live in the US.  There's also a shop in Japan owned by ekianjo, a member of this forum if you live in Japan.

As for the color, there are only 2 colors:  Black and Silver.  But most of the Pandoras nowadays are in Silver case because it's stronger case than the black one.  If you want a specific color (black or silver), you have to PM/contact each of the shop to find out if they are willing to swap the case for you.

ED ships the Pandoras with signed mail from germany afaik.

You can try to calculate how long it takes to ship to spain. Or you can ask him via pm or email. An answer might take a little time though as he is a pretty busy man these days.

I think it will take longer than usual these days to receive a parcel from anywhere as the postal carriers are very busy due to christmas.

Do you know how many days it May Take To Have availability of pandora? Will there be new units for Christmas?

Thanks

EvilDragon just said that the bare boards arrived and they will start assembly of more 1GHz Pandoras today. Should be available late next week. Not really in time for Christmas but you can order one and it should arrive shortly after Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to reserve the pandora available in stock?

Thank you very much

Finally I bought the pandora today! :D

i only have two question:

-I put my home address (I'm Spanish), but not if you sent to my home or  post office . I chose UPS.

Can you tell me where I receive the pandora?

-What does "Order Nr.003592"? Is it a waiting list?

thank you very much,I am very grateful for the help

Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
If you bought at the DragonBox Shop, then you could enter an invoice and delivery address.

The Pandora is being delivered to your delivery address.

UPS picks it up on Monday, it should arrive 2 - 3 days later.

Yes Matt runs the shop and as a US resident, everything I have ordered from him comes quickly, customer service is great, so give his shop a try!

Back