Bullshit Job Title Generator

Prometheus

I came across this yesterday, and figured I'd share it for the fun of it.

It generates nonsense job titles from three lists of words, and it can come out with things that sound spookily like some of the real-life nonsensical job titles that you see far too often.

Apparently I'm a Legacy Group Orchestrator. What are you? :p

"forward marketing manager", my family will be thrilled to hear I've reached management level at last!!! ;)

Human solutions executive. It seems i will have to solve all of humanitys problems with that titile meh maybe after tea.

Say hello to the new Chief Optimization Associate. If you want your junk optimized, i'm your man!

I'm here to provide Wrath Of Khan with all the work needed. I am the...

Human Identity Executive

Fantastic !

I clicked too fast, i can't remember what's my title, but believe me, it was bullshit :D :D :D

"International Tactics Technician"

Alright, we all need to Tactically bomb the shit out of the CircuitCo factory :p

"International Tactics Technician"

Alright, we all need to Tactically bomb the shit out of the CircuitCo factory :p

As Regional Optimization Executive, it is my belief that orchestrating the installation of a barrage of artillery cannon or similar targeted projectile mobilization equipment at the above mentioned site of manufacture facilitation would significantly benefit productivity coefficients when compared to tactical destruction utilizing gravity launched, self detonating devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, point lots of big guns at CircuitCo, until they make us some Pandoras!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back