Building Implosion Front Row Seats

telegramguy

Website
www.youtube.com
Had the rare opportunity to see a building (although a bit small) implosion up close. Here are videos and photos. ...yes, it was VERY loud.

CODE
http://www.chksum.com

1zez79u.jpg

Very Nice!

Not to go off topic, and be a troll, but as soon as I saw that, I instantly got reminded of all those videos of 9/11 and the loose change videos. I still can't get over how scaringly similar all the implosion videos I've seen since then, look just like the towers, and like building 7's collapse........real shame...

DSR

Last edited by a moderator:
'dsraa' said:
Very Nice!

Not to go off topic, and be a troll, but as soon as I saw that, I instantly got reminded of all those videos of 9/11 and the loose change videos. I still can't get over how scaringly similar all the implosion videos I've seen since then, look just like the towers, and like building 7's collapse........real shame...
DSR

ITS A CONSPIRACY! NWO! ZEIGEIST THE MOVIE! ALEX JONES! HIDE! DONT LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS! RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL

'dsraa' said:
Very Nice!

Thanks. Yeah that was definitely on people's mind's. The one big difference (other than size of the building, etc) is that the debris cloud didn't have other buildings to creep around. With so much space near it, it looked like just a bomb went off.

Back