Bug In Webpage

mcobit

Advanced Member
Hi Craig, there is a little Bug in the Homepage www.openpandora.org

When you click on the Forum Tab you still get the message of the temporary forum.
When you first click another Tab the Forum shows up imediately.

Mods, feel free to delete this post after it is recognized.

Wouldn't call that a bug. Likely they're just too busy dealing with more important things to change it back.

The temporary forum is still operational too. Maybe it's all part of some secret plan.

Edit: oh. looks like it's been fixed. I guess there's no secret plan after all. o_O

No, it's not fixed.

Maybe they just can't make their minds up? ;)

As you say, more important things to do. I know ED said he was out of the office until October 19th...

TaG said:
No, it's not fixed.

Maybe they just can't make their minds up? ;)

As you say, more important things to do. I know ED said he was out of the office until October 19th...

Yeah. Looks like they've put it back up, but now it has links to both forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum tab on the home page links to the page explaning the forum situation, while the forum tabs on all other pages were never changed from the original version which linked directly here. They are aware of the situation, and it will get fixed as soon as somebody has time to sort it out. Web page maintenance has never been a high priority for Openpandora. As long as they're busy building Pandoras, I don't think anybody minds too much. :)

Back