broke wifi after installing the beta driver

Jey123456

installed that driver to see if it would fix the disconnections i get from time to time. but instead i got a permanent disconnection !

dmesg dump on the other topic.

well. reinstalling the hotfix 5 fixed it. tho i still get some minor dc. on the speed side i get 900kb/s so its decent,

I did the same thing and that is the fix!

It is interesting how different wifi routers work with the Pandora.

At my office, I can connect without trouble and never have an issue. Router is a Dlink and there are 6 other wifi points around.

At my house, I have connection issues and had to change channels till I found one that made the pandora happy. I have a netgear router there and have 4 networks near me.

With my tether-less droidX I always can connect no matter where I am. And the speed is great.

So strange... The routers are all class N and the droid...I have no idea. I just assumed G, but I never looked. (revelation now I have to go find out.)

I thought standards prevented this kind of issue. And I must note that the Pandora is not the only electronics with this issue. WII and XBOX and the list goes on and on. Makes you wonder what causes this...

Back