Wifi Not Working Properly After Reflash

ljones

Hello all :) ,

Just recently I had a problem with my pandora. For some reason which I just couldn't put my finger on the timezone got messed up (was permanently stuck on GMT+1); also I'd lost several XFCE icons on the menu bar. After a lot of reading up, googling and reading through the forums I was unable to fix these two problem, so I tried the last thing I could, namely a reflash.

So I downloaded the file from here and followed the instructions in the wiki to reflash. Reflash worked fine, all the icons were restored, timezone now works properly, etc.

But with one problem!

For some weird reason wifi seems to be not functioning correctly. I can connect via wifi to my router either for a few seconds, or not at all. Sometimes if I get a "good" connection it is ok until I leave the pandora for a few seconds, then apon return the wifi connection isn't working anymore (something is making the pandora drop its connection).

I've tried installing the latest hotfix (4) after reflashing twice now, but it dosen't seem to make any difference. Even tried installing the driver mentioned here but it had no effect x.x

can anyone help?

thanks

ljones

Last edited by a moderator:
That driver is included in HF4.

You could try out the Beta WiFi Firmware, it helped some guys with these issues.
Check the thread in the Beta Testing section and send me a PM if you want :)

Back