Bringing L33t To The Masses

Twinbee

Tales From The Big Room
Website
Visit site
Omg So nearly the end of school! u betta all sign my book next week n have photos!! says:
are the 1's supposed to be !'s ?

I AM GIVING YOU BRAIN DAMAGE!!!111 says:
No.

Omg So nearly the end of school! u betta all sign my book next week n have photos!! says:
oh ok

:blink: Am I the only one that gets irritated by comments like that?

this has been bugging me for a while want the hell does l33t mean.. what would it be spelt like in english if you replaced the '33's with proper english letters..is it Leet ????

skysnapper posted on May 1 2004 at 09:43 PM said:
this has been bugging me for a while want the hell does l33t mean.. what would it be spelt like in english if you replaced the '33's with proper english letters..is it Leet ????
elite

Last edited by a moderator:
yea. Its a word geeks use to feel superior.

I have no problem with geeks but giving themselves names to make themselves look cooler is odd. Im a little (not the little) geekish myself :)

PinkSpider posted on May 1 2004 at 09:46 PM said:

I have no problem with geeks but giving themselves names to make themselves look cooler is odd. Im a little (not the little) geekish myself :)
What's the definition of a geek. I love computers I don't give a shit if that's my label lol. But I guess showing of is a bit dumb.

leet how can they be elite and superior if they can't spell properly in the first place :rolleyes:

sounds like spotty teenage 'chav' speak to me :rolleyes:

kknd_cf posted on May 1 2004 at 09:48 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on May 1 2004 at 09:46 PM said:

What's the definition of a geek. I love computers I don't give a shit if that's my label lol. But I guess showing of is a bit dumb.
according to dictionary.com a geek is....

1. A person regarded as foolish, inept, or clumsy.
2. A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

2. A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.

feel better now ;)

It originally was mistyped words that players did during gameplay because they ahd to do it qucikly... It 'evolved' a bit since then :(

PinkSpider posted on May 1 2004 at 09:59 PM said:
I love my computer... and I love my GP32.. Im abit of a geek myself.. but I try not to label myself as one...
Just coz u love ur computer an gp32 don't mean ur a geek, i do but im certainly not a geek i mean ud only have to take on look at me to know im not, but yet i spend most of my time on the net, but then i am normally chattin all the fit ladies that i know, well depends!

I'm always on my PC. Fuck knows why.

I'd get up and do something constructive if I had motivation to do so but I just don't.

(EG - Having a girlfriend, someone to actually look nice for, do stuff with, get social with and get a life for, etc.)

i dont have a bird but im real good mates with loadsa girls and thru my recent debut into the world of performin as a group girls have started to take botice more, well hopefully, as i was sick of all the shit guitarists gettin the girls, i stood up to show em how it was done!

Edit: The one problem is the girl that i find the fittest just happens to be the one that i get on best with, my mate reckons for some reason he can see sumink happenin between me and her, but im not sure if it shud u know coz shes such a good mate, i mean shes into games as much as i am, i wudn't want things to end badly and to lose her coz she means alot to me, altho it may sound stupid.
But i don't she think she's interested in that way neway but we do get along together really well tho soo u never know.

Ernest posted on May 1 2004 at 11:34 PM said:
i dont have a bird but im real good mates with loadsa girls and thru my recent debut into the world of performin as a group girls have started to take botice more, well hopefully, as i was sick of all the shit guitarists gettin the girls, i stood up to show em how it was done!

Edit: The one problem is the girl that i find the fittest just happens to be the one that i get on best with, my mate reckons for some reason he can see sumink happenin between me and her, but im not sure if it shud u know coz shes such a good mate, i mean shes into games as much as i am, i wudn't want things to end badly and to lose her coz she means alot to me, altho it may sound stupid.
But i don't she think she's interested in that way neway but we do get along together really well tho soo u never know.
zzzzzzzz....

Back