Box86 - Linux Userspace x86 Emulator

When i would want to use BOX86 to run RIGS OF RODS, a Free Driving Simulator via Wine on the Pyra, whould this work, and do i do this?
Or wouldnt this work because Rigs of Rods allready put my Notebook to its limit which was a 2011 Thinkpad whit 2 x 1,6 ghz ?

I only played it on Windows Mashines, my Notebook and the GPD WIN, there where 2 Versions back then, i think i have to read me in the needed systems of them..

As im not that good in Linux Cooding, i dont want to test this this weekend ^^

Is this real?

I didn't hear from @ptitSeb and seems an April fools (although wasn't uploaded on April 1). The author already made a lot of videos of box86, I don't see a reason to make a fake video.
Yes, it's real. I'm still working on it, and the repo is not public yet.
And yeah, arm64 only, so not for the Pyra (until a new CPU board surface).

Hmm.. nice https://rockpi.org/rockpi4
That's quite the FPS you got there for "just" a 1.5Ghz device, ptitSeb
I like the video. It starts all flashy to real you in, then it continues with all tech data which keep you watching. Nice.
edit: why why the mouse midscreen...

Yes those RK3399 pack some nice horsepower. Only issue is it's heat up too much for a Pyra upgrade for example (and the SoC is too big IIRC). Maybe the new gen...

Well writen; short full with data. I like it. It's not indexed yet in DDG. I was not able to hit the page from the search engine

Back