Bounties, ports, software... How much.

Or, do any people want a game ported that they'd be willing to pay for?
Maybe we could entice TheGoodDoktor to port his Dreamcast game... along with Svartalf, who was also working on at least one commercial port.

What two games are those you're talking about?
Svartalf was porting Caster, and while TheGoodDoktor never publicly posted the name of the game, there was speculation:

Metropolis Street Racer, based on his known involvement with the development team and a few other clues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we ever discovered what TheGoodDoktor's game was. I'm pretty sure that Svartalf was working with the Linux port of Caster, though.

EDIT: Blah, ninja'd while I was looking for the link.

Would love to support something like this for Wolfenstein ET, and the Bethesda game that just became open source.

Wolfenstein ET should be doable, since it's already ported to linux and it's OpenGL. (I mean, they did make quake 3 running)

But it needs a good deal of work to get it to use GLES.

Arx Fatalis is going to be a real pain to port to Pandora.

It's using DirectX and was only ported to Windows computers and Xbox…

Port it to Pandora would need major rewriting of the 3D engine, not a small task if you ask me.

Are there any kinds of software which would be helpful in future ports? Libraries or something? I would like to invest in something like that. I also like games, but paying for each game piecemeal seems kind of painful for all parties involved.

Monies do you wants dem!? :D

Back