Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45 to 60 seconds

• 60 seconds or more (sorry :( )

• Total voters

T

TelcoLou

Both our units take 26 seconds to boot up (mine @ 26.1 seconds, my wife's at 26.2), running FW 1.2.0

I got one for 18 seconds and another 26 seconds. Running version 1.1.0.

Wow. Mine boots up in 27.32 seconds. But it varies. Sometimes it boots in 20, sometimes near 30. What would cause this variation, I wonder? Anyway, has anyone noticed if the new firmware affects bootup time? That's probably one of the main reasons I'm sticking with 1.2.1 for now.

But, like Shikaku, I thought it was less than 20 seconds for the first 20 times I booted it up. I must be one of the patient ones as well.. ;)

About 26 seconds from the moment i switch the power switch on.

I have a first edition unit on 1.2.1 and it takes 36 seconds, but sometimes it can be quicker?
But whats a few seconds when it gives us hours of fun eh! :D

Approximately 34 seconds booting time with 1.4 firmware patch on a "second-edition" GP2X.

29 seconds with 1.2.1
I always boot without SD card now because it never freezes with the card out. *WHEN* it works with the card in, it takes about the same time.

I could swear it was faster when I first got it though??

~34s 1.4.0 "second" edition.

It's actually a little slower than it was with 1.2.1 and there are a couple of seconds of black screen just before the menu pops up now too.

On the plus side, the battery light works and it doesn't crash on bootup any more :)

29 seconds, with fresh batteries 2500 and 2000, with or without SD card.
1.2.1 "second" edition

Back