Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

TrevorBradley

gp32x.de is offline with the message:

Yooouuuu shouuuldn't donatee.. blurp!

I like a message that inspires confidence... :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Blurp.

What you all reckon? Have we had another DDOS attack?

Or are we upgrading to Invision 3.0?

I 'm holding out hope! I Hope Hando is updating a few things and had to take it down for a bit....

'You shouldn't donate' sounds almost like a threat! Hope the site hasn't been compromised again.

Thats not Hando humor? I'm drunk from all the donation money.... and crashed the site?
Sounds like a joke from him.

This is my post from the "Stay Here!" thread:
^Happening to me too... I hope it's just a drunken Hando making changes to the board, :wink: and not another DDOS attack that would definitely kill those boards. :ph34r:

/copydir said:
Thats not Hando humor? I'm drunk from all the donation money.... and crashed the site?
Sounds like a joke from him.
Damn well hope so!

I'm having withdrawal symptoms already! ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!

I doubt anyone would invest the time to hack the site and boot everyone, Then leave the front page intact?
doesn't make sence to me.

Hando was basically saying that he thought he had already granted admin rights to ED, but never mentioned if he was going to sort it out now.

Probably some innocent down time, but a strange message to leave if that is the case.

x68000 said:
Probably some innocent down time, but a strange message to leave if that is the case.

I look forward to the day when down time might actually be scheduled and communicated to the users. Not unreasonable for a site with this many accounts...

Just wish they would put a news update on the frontpage while it was happening.

x68000 said:
/copydir said:
They did.............and it ended in blurp!

I have an idea for a Pandora game now... It's a lot like the old arcade game "Tapper", except the people coming in to the bar are angry gp32x.de users trying to get access, and instead of serving drinks hando's drinking directly from the tap... :p

TrevorBradley said:
x68000 said:
/copydir said:
They did.............and it ended in blurp!

I have an idea for a Pandora game now... It's a lot like the old arcade game "Tapper", except the people coming in to the bar are angry gp32x.de users trying to get access, and instead of serving drinks hando's drinking directly from the tap... :p
I'm surprised chip hasn't shown up yet, unless of course he has had a busy day hacking, ahem, i mean working! :p

Well maybe that's the real reason why it went down,as soon as ED got admin rights he started using his new powers to sabotage the site and finally fulfill his scheme: Have the only Pandora dedicated forum, mwahahaha!!!

Obviously I'm kidding. :wink:

gp2.eXe said:
Well maybe that's the real reason why it went down,as soon as ED got admin rights he started using his new powers to sabotage the site and finally fulfill his scheme: Have the only Pandora dedicated forum, mwahahaha!!!

Obviously I'm kidding. :wink:
Maybe you have a point! I could blurp on about this all night.

Conspiracy Theorists can discuss below :D

Well, something's happening.... The site is non-responsive now.

Actually, it's loading, but VERY slowly.

It's *generally* not the response you'd get from a site upgrade... Possibly a DOS attack?

EDIT: Hmm, new error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db_driver in /home/emupl/public_html/gp32/board/sources/ipsclass.php on line 520

A google search for this error goes to a forum with someone getting a similar error attempting to upgrade invision... :)

The latest error looks rather like it's mid upgrade to me. But the conspiracy theories win on entertainment value!

Back