Blueangelo : Send A Mail To Liksang !

Status
Not open for further replies.

falken80

Certified Guru
Hi,
Shibuya just say us that liksang doesn't want to sell BlueAngelo.
Why ? We don't know.

Then send a mail to liksang to protest !

"
We want that liksang support BOX GP32's commercial games like BlueAngelo and WannaBeWizard !
We are not only GP32's customers you know.
Please support commercial games !
"

It's just a mail, just a second of your time and it's important.
Thanks !

email sent

Hope it helps. I'd like to get Blue Angelo and Wannabe Wizard (in English!) someday.

I just bought Little Wizard for $7 from GamePark's download site. Mainly just to see how their site worked, and I always wanted to try Little Wizard out. It's pretty good, better than JoyGP's damned old mileage system was, bleh. But games on SMC are still better since obviously they work on any GP32 and you can sell them if you need to.

Its probably not worth it for Lik Sang to buy them and then sell them to us, the cost would probably be around the same and they realize not many people buy games for $70-80, especially a GP32 game.

it cost $80 to buy it through SHibuya, its probably not going to be any cheaper or much cheaper through Lik-Sang.

it cost $80 to buy it through SHibuya, its probably not going to be any cheaper or much cheaper through Lik-Sang.

hum i think it's not 80$.
See hardcore gamer, the gp32spain store.. blueangelo : 40€ then it's not a prob to sell BlueAngelo.. just a problem of "shipment cost".

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what i meant after, after all cost are incurred it cost $70-80 to buy it from Shibuya.

The game itself is 45 and then some weird symbol that i can only assume is a Euro, what does that convert to in dollars or at least pounds?

EDIT: i just did a currency converter, after taxes and not including shipping, Blue Angelo from Shibuya is $69.72, that is way to much for a game and Lik Sang probably won't be able to sell it for much cheaper and still make profit.

thats what i meant after, after all cost are incurred it cost $70-80 to buy it from Shibuya.

The game itself is 45 and then some weird symbol that i can only assume is a Euro, what does that convert to in dollars or at least pounds?

EDIT: i just did a currency converter, after taxes and not including shipping, Blue Angelo from Shibuya is $69.72,  that is way to much for a game and Lik Sang probably won't be able to sell it for much cheaper and still make profit.

It's a $ problem.. but i think if it's liksang EUROPE it will be better and with a nice price in €.

it all depends on what price they can get it at from Shibuya. Being a vendor, they shouldn't have a problem getting a discounted price, it just matters on how much of a discount they will give lik sang to make it worth Lik Sangs while.

Hi,

first, please stop flooding my email account, i dont know why you think i am in charge of GP32 Business, but be assured, i am not. Secondly, why do you flood the service account as well. Our girls have a hard time responding to thousand emails a day to keep up a good support for all customers. Why do you try to slow down the support? What on earth should make your efforts work when you send this email dozens of times and keep us from working?

I am surely on your side about supporting GP32 and so is the management who are ALL big GP32 fans, however, even though i am not familiar with the current GP32 Situation at Lik-Sang, i know that a company must calculate numbers and if it loses money, it simply doesnt make sense for a company to sell a product.

Again, please stop emailing, it will not help. :-/

greets
Rocco

Hi,

first, please stop flooding my email account, i dont know why you think i am in charge of GP32 Business, but be assured, i am not. Secondly, why do you flood the service account as well. Our girls have a hard time responding to thousand emails a day to keep up a good support for all customers. Why do you try to slow down the support? What on earth should make your efforts work when you send this email dozens of times and keep us from working?

I am surely on your side about supporting GP32 and so is the management who are ALL big GP32 fans, however, even though i am not familiar with the current GP32 Situation at Lik-Sang, i know that a company must calculate numbers and if it loses money, it simply doesnt make sense for a company to sell a product.

greets
Rocco

even if this is fake, i agree with it and lik sang should've never been emailed except maybe 1 email asking if they had planned to sell it. Nobody in this community except me and a few other people understand how business works. Mass emailing a company to sell something because they want it really shows the maturity of the community. Like i said, 1 email would've been fine to ask if Lik Sang had planned to sell it, but multiple emails to try to pressure them into selling it is wrong.

Unless you know the actual cost and numbers involved, don't say anything at all.

Hi,

greets
Rocco

Then what to do ?
Then say us the good mail and the good guy. We want to contact her and to know why you (Liksang) doesn't want to sell BlueAngelo and WannaBeWizard.

even if this is fake, i agree with it and lik sang should've never been emailed except maybe 1 email asking if they had planned to sell it. Nobody in this community except me and a few other people understand how business works. Mass emailing a company to sell something because they want it really shows the maturity of the community. Like i said, 1 email would've been fine to ask if Lik Sang had planned to sell it, but multiple emails to try to pressure them into selling it is wrong.

Unless you know the actual cost and numbers involved, don't say anything at all.

I think you're wrong because if you want anything, make something !
To try to pressure, not try. Success !

Don't worry, i am no fake.

I am sure, the management have their reasons when they dont want to sell a product. They are all freaks who grew up with games and are surely agreeing that games on a console such as GP32 must be promoted, thats why Lik-Sang promoted the GP32 all the time no matter how difficult the situation was.

But they must also care about the salary of their employees who do not want to lose their work because the management makes wrong decisions ,you know. So please trust Lik-Sang. If they see a possibility to keep up selling products, they will. If not, they won't. Either way, mass emailing will not help.

Rocco

Don't worry, i am no fake.

I am sure, the management have their reasons when they dont want to sell a product. They are all freaks who grew up with games and are surely agreeing that games on a console such as GP32 must be promoted, thats why Lik-Sang promoted the GP32 all the time no matter how difficult the situation was.

But they must also care about the salary of their employees who do not want to lose their work because the management makes wrong decisions ,you know. So please trust Lik-Sang. If they see a possibility to keep up selling products, they will. If not, they won't. Either way, mass emailing will not help.

Rocco

OK cool.. say us a mail to contact a management guy and to know what are the real reasons.

Surely the sensible thing to have done would have been to create a poll on this board and then one person send them a link to the poll. That way the opinions of many GP32 owners could have been expressed without pissing them off with loads of emails.

Bombarding LikSang with email will just end up with them not reading any GP32 email, assuming them to be the same crap over again. Thus perfectly valid enquiries will go unanswered... which aint good!

J(ohn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back