B'lox!

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Just a quick heads up to say that B'lox! is now available on the Wiz. Grab it from here - http://www.iprice.remakes.org/my_stuff/Wiz_Blox.rar

This version includes over 20 new puzzles (thanks Manjuu) making over 120!, bug fixes etc.

The game is the same as it always was - guide sliders onto pads of the same colour. What could be more simple?

blox01.PNG

blox02.PNG

Have fun :)

iprice.

I forgot how much fun this game was, I think I got to Level 80 on my GP2X before putting Open2x on.

So glad I can finally play this with touchscreen controls, they feel very natural. Thanks Iprice!

Wow, iprice that's a fast conversion! I think it's the first GLBasic game running on Wiz. So GLBasic works now? Wiz Sticks don't work since FW 1.0.0...

Good job! And thanks to Clare for the Wiz donation...

Regards,
Stephan

Really great game !
A big thanks for it, I have had a lot of fun and brain-burning, and just finished it yesterday, but I'm a little frustrated...
After the 100th level (Happy Birthday ! ;) ) the game doesn't save the number of steps used for finishing the levels (it always stay at 0). It's a really small thing, but I like to try to do a better score for each one, hehe...

Another time, Thx !

Thanks for the feedback. :D

Ummm... not sure why it doesn't save the scores for levels after 100. Perhaps it was a bug in my original code, as I only had 100 levels planned. I'll have a look tomorrow and see what's amiss. Those last 20 from Manjuu are a bit tricky aren't they :)

Back