Best Online Importer For Ds Games????

CUPC4KES

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH.....
Website
Visit site
hi, since ive had mariokart ds my interest for my ds is back to how it was before i had a psp, before xmas i want to get animal crossing and mario & luigi, obviously im going to have to import if i want them this year but i was wondering where the most reliable, quickest place to get us ds games from, and prefereably cheap to, thanks for any help.

i used importmadness.co.uk ages ago to get mario golf gc when it came out, only paid about £27 but took about a month to get to me. i want the games before xmas ideally.

Try amazon.com or amazon.co.uk, their service is great and reliable! I hear if you have an Amazon account it can be used on both amazon sites, not sure if i can be used on any of them other than those 2 but I believe so. If you live in the U.S. and choose the cheapest shipping method, you'll still get your package upto about a couple to a few days, some where near there.

Another great place is bestbuy.com, everything is like on sale there and they sometimes have the best sale prices, depending on what you buy. So you'd get it for alot cheaper than some stores. Haven't ordered here myself but have gone to the stores.

so amazon.com ship to the uk? i never knew. i looked on there earlier, apparently if i ordered animal crossing from them the order is actually fulfilled by toys r us, i dunno if this would cause a problem.

Hm, I'm not sure about that. I know that just the ones that amazon ship can ship all over the world just about. Don't know about toys r us but probably. I know that sometimes amazon.co.uk may have some items that amazon.com has if you search for it under there.

due to 'geographical restrictions' its not letting me buy mario & luigi or animal crossing off amazon.com. amazon.co.uk only has the pre-order for the uk animal crossing, but i cant wait till feb 3rd 2006. i just need a reliable us based importer, i dont think any of the big american chain stores will ship to uk :(

trooper posted on Dec 4 2005 at 03:37 PM said:
http://www.videogamesplus.ca/

Got my PSP and wipeout pure from them, Great sevice and fast delivery.

Trooper

I'm surprised I didn't know about this place before. I'm more surprised that Shenmue II is on their XBox bestsellers list when it seems like most stores I go to couldn't give it away.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.play-asia.com

oh. I just realized you guys import american games. Seems so weird, but then again, when you gotta wait like 9 years for a game to come out in 15 different langugaes that you will never use. I guess.

well i ordered animal crossing annd mario & luigi 2 on monday from www.videogamesplus.ca and recieved them saturday, plus they marked the package as only worth $20 so i escaped the horrid import tax. seriously i cant reccomend this site enough.

Back