Best Emulators

Looking for the best Genisis and Gameboy(color) Emulators.
I've tried loads but none seem to work.

Ernest, if you're gonna have some long-winded political crap banner which we all have to read and download when browsing these forums could you at least amend the 7,000 spelling mistakes so it makes some sense

psj3809 posted on Sep 6 2004 at 03:04 PM said:
Ernest, if you're gonna have some long-winded political crap banner which we all have to read and download when browsing these forums could you at least amend the 7,000 spelling mistakes so it makes some sense
there aren't any spelling mistakes, if you seem to think there are thats only because that it is written how you would say it, and if you would like to winge about it post it in offtopic in the chatbox. <_<

edit: also who the fuck said you have to read it?

Last edited by a moderator:
No one said i had to read it but when you have some huge paragraph for your signature you tend to have a glance at it.

Anyway keep up with your rant, funny as hell reading it. Despite all this communisim crap you probably work for an american company anyway !

o_O

I like the OpenSnens9x the most.
I play most games without sound, but its ok for me. Even my gp32 has to be modded, cause i only have 156Mhz full oc speed. Im still looking for the right parts (maybe someone knows a inet shop in germany or europe).
NBA jam works great (with 166mhz even with sound ^^), GhoulsnGhosts is fun....
and many other good games too, i played some time ago on my snes. :D

Has everyone just magically forgotten ScummVm?

NOOOO!!! I love ScummVM, in fact I have now completed both monkey island one (took FOREVER) and Day of the tentacle. Both of those games are more than worth having on your SMC until you complete them (which could be a while...)

c0ncept posted on Oct 31 2004 at 01:45 PM said:
Has everyone just magically forgotten ScummVm?

NOOOO!!! I love ScummVM, in fact I have now completed both monkey island one (took FOREVER) and Day of the tentacle. Both of those games are more than worth having on your SMC until you complete them (which could be a while...)
Dont forget Sam'n Max, if you have play it, if you've never heard of it (doubtful) get it. Either way play it's the first game i ever completed and probably one of the best i have too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the snes emulators don't work is they're dos formatted the work kind vs mac emulators which have better sound/qualty overall.

Back