how much can I get for a....

Steve-O

How much do you think I could get for a GP32 Non Flu with a Full 32MB SMC and 4 700MB CDR's Full of Roms, Emulators and other GP32 stuff.... Can OVERCLOCK to 166Mhz (Welll I played a few levels of Doom at 166Mhz speed if that counts.....

Im not leaving the GP32 Scene, I just want to upgrade to a FLU

Sponge BoB posted on Dec 4 2003 at 10:45 PM said:
wrong section man, u want the new sellin stuff section. Id say about 100-150 (pounds)
woops forgot about that section... Thanks... Ill probably put it at Buy it now £120 or something.... then Wack £10 of my own money down and get a Flu...

Last edited by a moderator:
i say about 80 pound's..disc's arn't worth any-thing and new non-flu are about 100 pound's and 32mb smc's are about 8 pound's.

gp32 non flu will work out at about 150 once u take the 17.5% Vat into account and post and packaging. also if u order from play asia or liksang u get those huge custom charges on top of that.

Sponge BoB posted on Dec 4 2003 at 10:56 PM said:
gp32 non flu will work out at about 150 once u take the 17.5% Vat into account and post and packaging. also if u order from play asia or liksang u get those huge custom charges on top of that.
just a reminder if u get the invoice lowered u dont hav to pay those taxes. Id say around £135. just stick it on ebay with a descent rite up, it should go up like crazy, they always seem 2 sell well on ebay, basically full price.

Dozer posted on Dec 4 2003 at 11:04 PM said:
Sponge BoB posted on Dec 4 2003 at 10:56 PM said:
just a reminder if u get the invoice lowered u dont hav to pay those taxes. Id say around £135. just stick it on ebay with a descent rite up, it should go up like crazy, they always seem 2 sell well on ebay, basically full price.
Yes and I wanted to precise that Lik-sand do offer the "lower invoice price" service too now :)

Back