Beta Bennu Runtime

Geca said:
1 - I try to compile with your script, but I cant find the pndconfigure file!! Actually I use the build-unix, but It don't find the SDL 1.2.0
pndconfigure is not a file but a shell function. this function will be loaded when you run setprj (which itself is also a shell function added to your .bashrc by yactfeau installer)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lost, I use the pandora-toolchain/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc, and I only have descompresed it. I need use the setprj ?
And the SDL 1.2.0 you don't need to include it or the zlib ?

Geca said:
I need use the setprj ?
No you dont. But I built this toolchain with simplicity in mind so dev will need to tinker less with their toolchain. setprj is part of what I build to make our life easier ;)
In yactfeau almost everything is usefull : I tried to reduce the package size as I have upload bandwidth limits. You'll find libz and libSDL ready for usage in yactfeau.
I wonder why you extracted only the compiler ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I don't have experience with makefiles and configs, I have used the makefile for unix with the pandora toolchain, it use he own configure shell function as you know, in fact I don't have problems with this, the actual problem is in the oficial configure files, they don't find the SDl.
I made the question to Splinter, I hope if he tell me where i put the files i can complete the compilation the easiest way. At the moment i have compiled the core sucesfully.
Thanks.

Have you the workspace ready to do another compilation ?
If you can do that I send you the 3 files I changed to use the new os_id on pandora release for the actual version r263

Back